CID

Ask a star: Anoop Soni AJATSHATRU

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

barbie

IF-Veteran Member

barbie

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Ask A Star is Anoop Soni, who plays ACP Ajatshatru in CID Special Bureau (Sony) and Raghav Dutt in Remix (Star One).

Which has been your best movie role to date?
Thirumagal Ramalingam

Dear Thirumagal,

That would have to be my role in Godmother. It was my debut film and the role was very interesting. To authenticate the character, I had to put in a lot of work, right from the look to the diction, and I enjoyed the challenge.  

How did your acting career start?
Jasmine Kenneth

Dear Jasmine,

I was doing my CA, when I thought of enrolling in the National School of Drama's three-year course. After that, I was convinced I wanted to pursue acting.

How is it working with the young cast of Remix?
Lipika Mitra

Dear Lipika,

It's wonderful. They're new actors, and I think one can learn a lot from their rawness. Since I shoot for both CID and Remix, I enjoy the interaction with actors of all generations.

What is it like to work with a stalwart like Shivaji Satam?
Suresh Acharya

Dear Suresh,

Mr Satam is very cooperative. He's been an ACP on CID for seven years now, so he was also there to guide me. He's a very cool guy, with no airs. You can just sit and chat with him.

What do you like doing in your free time?
Anitha Nair

Dear Anitha,

These days, I hardly find time, but I try and catch up on movies. I love emotional films about relationships. 

Do you prefer acting in movies or serials?
Sailesh Shetty

Dear Sailesh,

I believe in giving my best to a role, regardless of the medium. Television has expanded in a big way. But frankly, any actor would love watching himself on the big screen; the charm is unmatchable.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ask a star: Anoop Soni AJATSHATRU" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting.

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
thanks. he is the bestEmbarrassed

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 7:51am | IP Logged
I was waiting to see what you would write Anju.  I didnot know he worked in Remix. I would like to see how he acts with teenagers as I believe the show is about that,

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 10:28am | IP Logged
priya,

you always pull my legsEmbarrassed

~anju

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
OOps sorry .But I think its nice of him to agree to ACP Pradyuman being his guide and mentor.Clap

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fortvpur

OOps sorry .But I think its nice of him to agree to ACP Pradyuman being his guide and mentor.Clap

AngryLOLWink

kitu

Goldie

kitu

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 1:08am | IP Logged
thanks for info its sooo cool!Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top