•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
hey do u guyz think that the producerz of tis show r kinda dragin the serial
its on in usa and canada. yes they are but its gonna finsih by midmay so no worriez

Originally posted by FairyAngel

well the show has alreay ended so I dun see how they are dragging it

❤️ Always
                                      FairyAngel

Very true. The show has already ended. So people in US, Canada, etc., plz plz stop complaining & bear with it for few more days. I bet that u'll surely miss sindoor afterwards.

Posted: 16 years ago
ya well i agree since we lived in canada and just moved to sri lanka the show was kinda dragin but ya just give it some time it will end
Originally posted by prerna15

Very true. The show has already ended. So people in US, Canada, etc., plz plz stop complaining & bear with it for few more days. I bet that u'll surely miss sindoor afterwards.

that was kinda rude of you i bet if the show was airing there in india you would be complainging so pleaz be nice to peoplz opunionz and give them respect😡

Originally posted by kandyland

that was kinda rude of you i bet if the show was airing there in india you would be complainging so pleaz be nice to peoplz opunionz and give them respect😡

Oh plz I'm not from India, but from UK.

Originally posted by prerna15

Oh plz I'm not from India, but from UK.

well i ama from uk 2 u still r rude no offence
the show has ended. and i never thought they dragged the show, atleast sindoor wasn't long as all other ekta kapoor's serial..
miss sindoor truly 😭

Originally posted by Rinkalp90

the show has ended. and i never thought they dragged the show, atleast sindoor wasn't long as all other ekta kapoor's serial..
miss sindoor truly 😭

Very true