Kkusum
Kkusum

Brief Kkusum Update 8th Dec….…….by MISBAH

misbahuddinka Newbie
misbahuddinka
misbahuddinka

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Hi,

This is a very brief summary of Kkusum for 8th Dec, 2004 by MISBAH. Sorry Frndz, cant write a detailed Update today as I again missed watching Kkusum today. I am writing what my sister narrated to me after I was back home.

Garv comes to Kali's house and finds everyone sitting there. Kali sees Garv from the upstairs and comes down. Garv tells Kali that he apologises to her, and that he will try his level best to forget Kumud and to keep Kumud away from his life.

Tere Naam Song on Kumud, when she is thinking of Garv.

Lalit tells Kkusum that even though he tried hard to be happy, he cudnt be happy coz this new relation is being built on the remnants of the old relation. Kkusum tells him that whatever happened to Kumud is her fortune, and to do justice to one daughter, she has to do injustice to another daughter. Kumud hears this and feels bad. Lalit sees Kumud and asks her to come inside. Kumud straightaway goes into her room.

Sarala goes into Kali's room and sees her crying looking at Mahi's photo. Sarala tells her that she shud not cry on such an occasion. Kali hugs Sarala. Kali tells Sarala that she has to go to shopping with Garv and leaves.

Kumud is cryin in her room, when Sarala comes there. She tells Kumud that when Kkusum came into their house, it was just a compromise, but slowly with the passage of time, she made everyone adore her. Sarala tells Kumud that Kkusum proved that she is the daughter-in-law of this house when she gave birth to Kumud, and for 20 years, she gave u all her principles and learnings. Sarala tells her that Kkusum never broke down whatever maite have happened, and since she is Kkusum's daughter, she shud be like that. Sarala asks Kumud not to break down whataver may happen. Kumud cries and hugs Sarala.

At the office, Garv shouts at one of his workers, and asks him as to why did he accept the false case when he knows that he detests lie the most. The worker tells him that the papers saying that Garv will fight the case were already sent to the client. Garv tells him that he will not fight the case whatsoever. Just then, Kali comes to meet Garv. She sees Garv infuriated. Kali tells him that she has come so that they could go shopping. Garv says that his mood is not fine, and asks her to go alone. Kali is dejected. Garv says that he cant come, and when Kali turns to leave, Garv takes a file, and a photo of Garv and Kumud falls on the table from inside the file. Kali stops looking at the photo, turns back and tries to go but Garv tells her not to misunderstand him again. She retorts back saying that till when he is going to fool himself and her that Kumud is not there between him and her. Garvtakes the photo, and tears it, and tells her that he has destroyed it. Kali says that tearing photos made of paper doesnt mean that everything will be fine. Kali leaves. Garv tells to Kali that she is rite, and that he wished he cud forget Kumud.

Kali comes out and gets a call from the brother of the wardboy ( who exchanges her reports ) saying that his brother is admitted in hospital, and he needs money or else he will tell about the report to everyone. He asks Kali to come to the hospital.

Kshitij is waiting at the hospital to get discharged and Kumud comes there. Kali comes there, and Kshitij sees her. He tells Kumud that Kali has come there, but Kumud goes away to bring his reports. The wardboys brother sees Kali and meets her. Kali sees Kshitij watching them, and takes him away with her. Kshitij follows them. Kali gives him the money, when Kshitij comes there and asks Kali as to why did she give him so much money. Kali tells him that his brother is ill, and so she helped him. Kali leaves. Kshitij is perplexed thinking why would Kali help someone.

At Abhay's house, all are putting haldi on Kali's hands and legs, and Kkusum too is participating. Kumud sees this, and cries and walks away from there. Kkusum feels bad.

Nitin and Lalit are about to enter Abhay's cabin when they see a man leaving. They ask Abhay who he was. Abhay tells them that he had done a new deal and that man was the representative of that company and he came coz he needed my signs. Lalit tells that they shud go home now. Abhay asks them to leave and that he will join them later. After they leave, Abhay is shown concerned and restless and smoking.

Everyone is putting Mehndi on Kali's hands. Then, suddenly Arundhati asks the photographer to take a snap of her and Kali, and he takes the photo. Kshitij enters the party hall, and the photograper is about to leave and they both collide. Kapil comes inside with the photographer, and asks him to take the photos. Kshitij asks Kapil if this one is the real photographer, then who was the one who was taking photos from the past few minutes. Kshitij runs outside, and sees a car speeding away. Kshitij tries to run but his injury doesn't let him do so.

MISBAH

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_softy

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update misbah. I appreciate it. I just wish they
would do some justice to this serial. Ok, so what happened to
kali leaving her false pregnancy report on the table???? Did
they forget about it or is it gonna come in some other sick
twisted tale by Ekta. In the midst of all her twistedness, she is
forgetting to wrap up loose ends. I tell ya!

Please someone put her on a space shuttle and send her to
MARS!

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Thx for the great update! Big smile

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Hey I thought Kali broke off her engagement with Kumud...what happened all of the sudden?  Now she is engaged to him again???  Ekta is missing some parts of her own story...she needs to get it straight. 
dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! Tongue

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top