Fan Fictions

The Love Separation(ak) 'epilogue' pg77*

mitali_s thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

THE  LOVE  SEPARATION

An adaptation from an old classic romance whose author I won't name.

CONCEPT:

Kripa made her way towards the door while removing her apron. She threw it on the sofa before opening the door. In front of her was standing the postman with his routine smile plastered on. He handed him the parcel and forwarded the register for her to sign. Hesitating for a moment Kripa signed the register as Kripa Angad khanna and closed the door. She sighed as she started walking back…this wasn't first time hesitation regarding her name has popped up…every time she wrote her name some where this identity crisis came up thanks to her so called husband Angad khanna. She always had an urge of signing as Kripa Sharma but ended with this.

Angad khanna, the man she loved and married. Angad khanna, the man who separated from her thanks to his futile trust. Mind it separated…not divorced. She was still very much his wife…it was just that they had no right over each other…no right at each other personal lives…none was answerable to other one. Yes. This was mentioned in there post nuptial separation document that Angad forced her to sign. Married Maiden. Yes. That is what she used to call herself while talking to herself in the night in order to escape her haunting solitude. In has been two years when he left her…no contacts phone calls nothing. May be this incomplete uncertain identity has become part of her existence.

She smiled at her destiny while keeping parcel at the table and got engaged in her remaining chores unaware of the event that was coming her way soon to create ripples in her peaceful hollow life.

Edited by mitali_s - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PassionsKaSh thumbnail
WOW..mitali, that was a really good concept!!!!
really liked it, actually i loved it!!!!!!!

cont soooooooooooooooooooon... 😊 😊 😊
mitali_s thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
k readers this is my second ff...i know i am in no position to start one more but well i started...this is an adaptation of the only romantic novel i hav read so far(i am more into mysteries lol)...with Yours Forever going on i dont think i can think abt two stories so an adaptation!!! except 4 few changes main story wil remain same...i'll post charachter sketch sooon...and those who think they hav read the novel plz pm me the name nd if there r two many all read the novel i wont start...c ya!!!
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
excellent concept.... dnt worry i ahvent read da novel but i wud love to, so can u pls PM me da name n da author so that I can read it, n dnt worry u can PM me it once ur ff has finished so i dnt know da story in advance loll!!!
Love
Neha

p.s: I absolutely love ur other ff as well!!!!
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AMAZING concept!!! 👏 just like ur other FF!!! i
LOVE it!!! 😳 i dunt think i have read theis story... 😕 sooo.... i think i
am gud.. i am pretty sure i am going to LOVE reading this story!! continue
soon!!! 😛
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great concept
sounds intresting
cant wait 4 the next part
👏 👏
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr8 concept cont soon plz!!!!!!!!! 👏
angullgrl91 thumbnail
omg. ur fan fic seems so sad but so interestin at the same time. cont soon.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice very nice!    as long as angad is the distubance i dont mind 😉 continue sooonn
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow sounds intearesting continue soon 👏 👏 👏