Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bride and prejudice- Rani & Abhi(Article) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Prenz~13

IF-Rockerz

Prenz~13

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maragathm

makes you admire a woman like gauri khan, srk wife who i dont think we have ever heard about having any tiff with any of srk's heroines, and we all know he has good chemistry with many of his heroines. we all know the amazing chemistry between him and kajol, but kajol is a family friend. their marraige must be really secure for her to never to complain about who he hangs out with or who he acts. Embarrassed

rani seems like a nice person. but sometimes i wish she was more open. i always felt abhi and rani have more in common than with ash.

but we dont know what these stars are like in real life. especially ash she seems distant all the time, i dont think any of us feel we know what she is like.

u said everything i wanted 2Big smile...i dunno bout dis article..but i adore Rani..ya, call it blind fan faith or wateverTongue..but i still luv her..both her acting and her personality..Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bride and prejudice- Rani & Abhi(Article) (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eexxoottiicc

IF-Rockerz

eexxoottiicc

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
im sure ranis much happier by not goin lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top