Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bride and prejudice- Rani & Abhi(Article) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Mommytobe

IF-Dazzler

Mommytobe

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 10:36am | IP Logged
get your facts right.. rani cleverly replaced ash from so many movies.. and plus no woman would want rani at her wedding knowing rani has soft corner for her husband LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bride and prejudice- Rani & Abhi(Article) (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mona21

and plus no woman would want rani at her wedding knowing rani has soft corner for her husband LOL

rani may have a soft corner for abhi but he is still marrying aishwarya right? so where's the need to be so insecure? and i don't think rani will stop the wedding ekta style anyway.LOLLOL she even mentioned in KWK that abhi & ash were made for each other.Smile i also don't think rani minds being left out.Wink

dazzlingdesi

IF-Dazzler

dazzlingdesi

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 10:44am | IP Logged

get your facts right.. rani cleverly replaced ash from so many movies.. and plus no woman would want rani at her wedding knowing rani has soft corner for her husband LOL

lol......i agree no woman wqould want someone at their wedding who has a soft corner for her husband......but i dont really believe this article.....b4 this whole wedding thing....the media never wrote anything about the Aish-Rani fight....

Mommytobe

IF-Dazzler

Mommytobe

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jigglypuff726

and plus no woman would want rani at her wedding knowing rani has soft corner for her husband LOL

rani may have a soft corner for abhi but he is still marrying aishwarya right? so where's the need to be so insecure? and i don't think rani will stop the wedding ekta style anyway.LOLLOL she even mentioned in KWK that abhi & ash were made for each other.Smile i also don't think rani minds being left out.Wink

what else was she suppose to say.. you know she has this "miss congeniality image" to protect.. LOLLOLLOL

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 11:08am | IP Logged

what else was she suppose to say.. you know she has this "miss congeniality image" to protect.. LOLLOLLOL

likewise Ash has the 'ice queen' image to protect.Wink let's admit it, most stars never show who they really are to people and we all stupidly spend all our time here arguing about all these while they happily go on with their lives without a care.LOLLOLLOL

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fiza_87

tfs!
   i knew this before...ash even had a fight with rani on the sets of Veer-zaara Confused ..why ash thinks too much of herself?

LOLLOLash wasn't in veera zaara.. now did she go to sets just to pick fights with rani.. LOL

I don't know about fights, but I do know that Ash was supposed to do the film but Preity took over her role instead

Mommytobe

IF-Dazzler

Mommytobe

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 11:16am | IP Logged

likewise Ash has the 'ice queen' image to protect.Wink let's admit it, most stars never show who they really are to people and we all stupidly spend all our time here arguing about all these while they happily go on with their lives without a care.LOLLOLLOL

you got it my friendEmbarrassed

let's stop wasting our time arguing about them. to me all actresses are fake in their behaviour towards eachother.Dead

loveanime

IF-Dazzler

loveanime

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 11:21am | IP Logged
makes you admire a woman like gauri khan, srk wife who i dont think we have ever heard about having any tiff with any of srk's heroines, and we all know he has good chemistry with many of his heroines. we all know the amazing chemistry between him and kajol, but kajol is a family friend. their marraige must be really secure for her to never to complain about who he hangs out with or who he acts. Embarrassed

rani seems like a nice person. but sometimes i wish she was more open. i always felt abhi and rani have more in common than with ash.

but we dont know what these stars are like in real life. especially ash she seems distant all the time, i dont think any of us feel we know what she is like.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top