Bride and prejudice- Rani & Abhi(Article) - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by mona21

what else was she suppose to say.. you know she has this "miss congeniality image" to protect.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

likewise Ash has the 'ice queen' image to protect.πŸ˜‰ let's admit it, most stars never show who they really are to people and we all stupidly spend all our time here arguing about all these while they happily go on with their lives without a care.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by mona21

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ash wasn't in veera zaara.. now did she go to sets just to pick fights with rani.. πŸ˜†

I don't know about fights, but I do know that Ash was supposed to do the film but Preity took over her role instead

Originally posted by jigglypuff726

likewise Ash has the 'ice queen' image to protect.πŸ˜‰ let's admit it, most stars never show who they really are to people and we all stupidly spend all our time here arguing about all these while they happily go on with their lives without a care.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

you got it my friend😳

let's stop wasting our time arguing about them. to me all actresses are fake in their behaviour towards eachother.🀒

makes you admire a woman like gauri khan, srk wife who i dont think we have ever heard about having any tiff with any of srk's heroines, and we all know he has good chemistry with many of his heroines. we all know the amazing chemistry between him and kajol, but kajol is a family friend. their marraige must be really secure for her to never to complain about who he hangs out with or who he acts. 😳

rani seems like a nice person. but sometimes i wish she was more open. i always felt abhi and rani have more in common than with ash.

but we dont know what these stars are like in real life. especially ash she seems distant all the time, i dont think any of us feel we know what she is like.

Originally posted by maragathm

makes you admire a woman like gauri khan, srk wife who i dont think we have ever heard about having any tiff with any of srk's heroines, and we all know he has good chemistry with many of his heroines. we all know the amazing chemistry between him and kajol, but kajol is a family friend. their marraige must be really secure for her to never to complain about who he hangs out with or who he acts. 😳

rani seems like a nice person. but sometimes i wish she was more open. i always felt abhi and rani have more in common than with ash.

but we dont know what these stars are like in real life. especially ash she seems distant all the time, i dont think any of us feel we know what she is like.

u said everything i wanted 2πŸ˜ƒ...i dunno bout dis article..but i adore Rani..ya, call it blind fan faith or wateverπŸ˜›..but i still luv her..both her acting and her personality..😳

im sure ranis much happier by not goin lol