Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bride and prejudice- Rani & Abhi(Article)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Abhishek's pal Rani Mukherji has not been invited for Abhi-Ash's wedding. The reason, our source says, goes deeper than simply keeping the guest list short

Abhishek Bachchan and Rani Mukherji at an event
It's a very surprising omission, but Rani Mukherji has not been invited to Abhishek and Ash's wedding. It's surprising because Rani has worked with Abhishek in several films and the two are known to be good pals.

Sources close to the family say that it's this friendship between Rani and Abhishek that has resulted in the omission. Apparently Ash didn't want Rani to be invited for the wedding since she isn't exactly ecstatic about her friendship and onscreen chemistry with Abhi.

Some time ago, an eyewitness told us how Ash and Rani happened to be on the same flight. Rani went up to say 'hi' to Ash, but Ash wasn't interested in any interaction.

Aishwarya Rai
Ash is probably not delighted by the fact that Abhishek share a brilliant on-screen chemistry with Rani Mukherji and they have had hits together, like Yuva and Bunty Aur Babli.

Industry insiders say that Rani and Ash haven't been able to see eye-to-eye ever since Rani replaced the latter in Shah Rukh Khan's home production Chalte Chalte. There have been times when Rani has tried to communicate with Ash, but has received the cold shoulder. Thus, although Rani shares a good rapport with the Bachchans, she has been kept out of the guest list.

Incidentally, two years ago at an award function, where Rani walked away with many awards for Black, Ash gave Rani the cold shoulder quite openly. An eyewitness says, "When they came face-to-face, Ash hugged Rani's parents, Krishna and Ram Mukherji, but ignored Rani Mukherji who was standing right beside her parents."

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&am p;sectid=30&contentid=2007041905340959396317f7a

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leenasmg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bride and prejudice- Rani & Abhi(Article)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 8:45am | IP Logged

hmmm... i guess rani better not attend the wedding if there are so many issues between her & aishwarya.

sus143

IF-Dazzler

sus143

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 8:53am | IP Logged
rani aint invited

Lil Ms.Sunshine

IF-Veteran Member

Lil Ms.Sunshine

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Maybe this is a reason why I don't like Ash. Ouch

glamritz

Goldie

glamritz

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 9:43am | IP Logged
What if in true bollywoodish/Ekta style, Abhishek ends up getting married to rani !!! Day Dreaming

Yeah yeah i know .. in my dreams .. heh ..

lilyrose

IF-Dazzler

lilyrose

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Aish Ouch

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 10:11am | IP Logged
tfs!
   i knew this before...ash even had a fight with rani on the sets of Veer-zaara Confused ..why ash thinks too much of herself?

Mommytobe

IF-Dazzler

Mommytobe

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fiza_87

tfs!
   i knew this before...ash even had a fight with rani on the sets of Veer-zaara Confused ..why ash thinks too much of herself?

LOLLOLash wasn't in veera zaara.. now did she go to sets just to pick fights with rani.. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top