Other Star One Shows

Sachin Tyagi!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

afjeanclaude

afjeanclaude

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Dear All,

I want information about Sachin Tyagi's personal life and if he is going to be appeared in any dramas like FB.

I really like him the most, not me, but most of people likes his characteristics, acts and emotions. I want him to be appeared as just like FB drama again in a drama and please if any body has some idea write it for me.

Regards,

Edited by afjeanclaude - 26 April 2007 at 4:30am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sachin Tyagi!!!!!!!!!!" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SuperGrl126301

Goldie

SuperGrl126301

#Akela Banner Contest Winner!!

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
He is currently in Sahara One's Solaah Singgaar...he is soooo cute in that part, but his part has been minimal lately.
Check it out if you can.

james0007

james0007

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Hi Dear,

He is really cute, he really acts naturally, I really like him the best, he did so wonderful role in FB drama and all people respects him.
I love Sachin very very........... much.
Unfortunately I could not find his pictures. I only have 5 pics of him with myself.
Any body know where can I get Sachin's pics?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top