Around the world!!

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi frens…😃

I have made this post…where we can discuss / chat bout whats happening around the world…. It can be any news from any field..be it politics, entertainment, hollywood, bollywood, sports, music….etc….jus nything n everything..

Fine..i'll start….n since its my post..i'll start wid the news..that ive been catching on…😳

Shooting at Virginia Tech Uni

has nybody heard of this???😲😲😲…man that was really bad!! i mean I cudnt believe it…is it that bad in uni's in US??😕 Simply horrifying!!!🤢🤢

Kate – William break-up

Alright now this is one news that has no effect on our daily life😳…but I was really into it😉…I mean i was shocked to hear this too😕… now pls don't ask me who these two are??  But I really liked kate…she's such a sweet gal no??😃

Abhi-ash wedding

Now this is something that I was never interested in🤢..but cant help it….its all over the place.... every channel is jus discussing the same thing…I m so fed up of it all😡…. Frankly speaking all those details make me feel so jealous😳….gosh!! she's got all designer dresses, what jewellery, her mehndi..n patanahi kya kya… its such a fairy tale wedding….something which I wud love it too😍….wht bout u??😉

World cup 2007

I don't even wish to talk bout it..since India is out…but hey guess what Ireland had beaten Bangladesh!! 👏That was really cool….they r atleast better than our team…🤣🤣

I think 3 teams have already reached semi-finals..- austraila, new Zealand, sri lanka.. m not sure bout the 4th one…any idea??😕

What else is in the news???🤔

Yes shilpa shetty……….she's forever in the news now…..…..but no I don't wish to talk bout that gere issue… .🤢

Fine..this is only what I m reading …..but u guys can discuss bout ny other imp.. news..that u thought was worth discussing….n no u do not have to be an expert to reply here…jus write in wat u feel bout the whole issue….thats all!! 😃😃

Edited by Tearrops - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wills an kate, this is a bad move by wills i think she suited him alot simply cos she was down to earth but as per usual the queen has had her say and ther goes another relationship,

crick2007
pakistan sold us out again nuff said

virginia tech shootings, thats bad another major shooting in the states guns are to readily available to people in the states

abhi ash wedding, well to me this seemed like an unlikly jodi but hey good luck to them
Tearðrops thumbnail
I was so looking forward to Cricket world cup 2007 and had my hopes up for this year, but it just wasn't to be.

The Will-Kate break up has got me thinking how Prince William will serve as a King.

Virginia Tech shootings. It's unbelieveable how he managed to shoot 30 people, the number was very surprising. I watched the video that he made on the news and it was scary to see how some people don't hesitate to do such things.

Abhi-Ash wedding - Is it true that they are not inviting Hrithik? Even when you're not interested they somehow manage to get you interested. What is with this invite thing? It is supposed to be a happy occasion and you shouldn't leave people out, it is meant to be the start of a new beginning for the 2 of them.
Miss Candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm so busy. Thanx for the post. I'd no time to watch the news.
eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow losta things going around
thanxx
-Pinky- thumbnail
abhi ash wedding-oh my god..this is literally everywhere ..u turn on the tv and all u see is news about their wedding..soo annoying
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Shooting at VT

Yes, i did hear of this it was soo horible..and its really sad cuz this happens a lot..not just colleges but also in Unis and school..right after this happened we had a bomb threat in uni..which is creepy cuz the specific area where this threat was where i have my classes the most

Kate-William

Now, that doesn't really effect us but its still like woah u know ppl thought they wud for sure get married but guess not..oh well now I have Prince William for me😳😛

Abhi-Ash Wedding

Seriously I do NOT care about their wedding its like everywhere...but the truth is no one really cares.......its not like they invited us or anythingso yeah i don't care..

World Cup

India lost..and I wanted them to atleast go to semi-finals but no they didn't so don't really listen to this anymore! But i want Aussies or SA to win😊

Shilpa

Since she has won Big B she is everywhere..and getting so much money for like little things to do..I think its a bit over the top so yeah

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks guys..if u liked the post…. But I think not many ppl read newspapers here…that's y such less comments… 😕

neways ka-el…I don't think the break-up was b'coz of the queen… guess it has more to do with will's not willng to commit n still wanting to play around… 🤢

Abhi-ash weddig - did nyone see the wedding pics thats available now?? even now that the wedding's over…the media doenst leave it….u still have to bear it for another week or so… 😕

world cup 07 – Lara retired frm the ckt. yest….too bad they cudnt get the cup this time…neways…lets c who gets it…I hope its not aussie's again.. 😕

virgina tech shooting – well I stopped reading bout it…it's terrible to even know more bout the shooter..or y he did it so…

omg sehrish!! 😲 u got a bomb threat???? thats scary?? do u guys still go for classes?? i wudnt dare to... but hope everything's fine at ur place.... 😃

wat else is in the news??? anyone knows…………??
😃
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hmm maybe but the queen does stick here nose in way to much she had a lot to do with diana an charles braeaking up
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

Thanks guys..if u liked the post…. But I think not many ppl read newspapers here…that's y such less comments… 😕

neways ka-el…I don't think the break-up was b'coz of the queen… guess it has more to do with will's not willng to commit n still wanting to play around… 🤢

Abhi-ash weddig - did nyone see the wedding pics thats available now?? even now that the wedding's over…the media doenst leave it….u still have to bear it for another week or so… 😕

world cup 07 – Lara retired frm the ckt. yest….too bad they cudnt get the cup this time…neways…lets c who gets it…I hope its not aussie's again.. 😕

virgina tech shooting – well I stopped reading bout it…it's terrible to even know more bout the shooter..or y he did it so…

omg sehrish!! 😲 u got a bomb threat???? thats scary?? do u guys still go for classes?? i wudnt dare to... but hope everything's fine at ur place.... 😃  yeah it was pretty creepy but luckily i didn't have class that day so came home..yeah, we still go to class it just started the next day no break or anything

wat else is in the news??? anyone knows…………??
😃