Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 1:57am | IP Logged

Hi frens…Big smile

I have made this post…where we can discuss / chat bout whats happening around the world…. It can be any news from any field..be it politics, entertainment, hollywood, bollywood, sports, music….etc….jus nything n everything..

Fine..i'll start….n since its my post..i'll start wid the news..that ive been catching on…Embarrassed

Shooting at Virginia Tech Uni

has nybody heard of this???ShockedShockedShocked…man that was really bad!! Ouchi mean I cudnt believe it…is it that bad in uni's in US??Confused Simply horrifying!!!DeadDead

Kate – William break-up

Alright now this is one news that has no effect on our daily lifeEmbarrassed…but I was really into itWink…I mean i was shocked to hear this tooConfused… now pls don't ask me who these two are?? Ouch But I really liked kate…she's such a sweet gal no??Big smile

Abhi-ash wedding

Now this is something that I was never interested inDead..but cant help it….its all over the place.... every channel is jus discussing the same thing…I m so fed up of it allAngry…. Frankly speaking all those details make me feel so jealousEmbarrassedOuch….gosh!! she's got all designer dresses, what jewellery, her mehndi..n patanahi kya kya… its such a fairy tale wedding….something which I wud love it tooDay Dreaming….wht bout u??Wink

World cup 2007

I don't even wish to talk bout it..since India is out…but hey guess what Ireland had beaten Bangladesh!! ClapThat was really cool….they r atleast better than our team…ROFLROFL

I think 3 teams have already reached semi-finals..- austraila, new Zealand, sri lanka.. m not sure bout the 4th one…any idea??Confused

What else is in the news???Ermm

Yes shilpa shetty……….she's forever in the news now…..…..but no I don't wish to talk bout that gere issue… .Dead

Fine..this is only what I m reading …..but u guys can discuss bout ny other imp.. news..that u thought was worth discussing….n no u do not have to be an expert to reply here…jus write in wat u feel bout the whole issue….thats all!! Big smileBig smile

Edited by Tearrops - 21 April 2007 at 8:10am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Around the world!!" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 3:22am | IP Logged
wills an kate, this is a bad move by wills i think she suited him alot simply cos she was down to earth but as per usual the queen has had her say and ther goes another relationship,

crick2007
pakistan sold us out again nuff said

virginia tech shootings, thats bad another major shooting in the states guns are to readily available to people in the states

abhi ash wedding, well to me this seemed like an unlikly jodi but hey good luck to them

Tearðrops

Tearðrops

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 6:24am | IP Logged
I was so looking forward to Cricket world cup 2007 and had my hopes up for this year, but it just wasn't to be.

The Will-Kate break up has got me thinking how Prince William will serve as a King.

Virginia Tech shootings. It's unbelieveable how he managed to shoot 30 people, the number was very surprising. I watched the video that he made on the news and it was scary to see how some people don't hesitate to do such things.

Abhi-Ash wedding - Is it true that they are not inviting Hrithik? Even when you're not interested they somehow manage to get you interested. What is with this invite thing? It is supposed to be a happy occasion and you shouldn't leave people out, it is meant to be the start of a new beginning for the 2 of them.

Miss Candy

IF-Dazzler

Miss Candy

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I'm so busy. Thanx for the post. I'd no time to watch the news.

eexxoottiicc

IF-Rockerz

eexxoottiicc

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 9:57am | IP Logged
wow losta things going around
thanxx

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 9:39am | IP Logged
abhi ash wedding-oh my god..this is literally everywhere ..u turn on the tv and all u see is news about their wedding..soo annoying

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Shooting at VT

Yes, i did hear of this it was soo horible..and its really sad cuz this happens a lot..not just colleges but also in Unis and school..right after this happened we had a bomb threat in uni..which is creepy cuz the specific area where this threat was where i have my classes the mostOuch

Kate-William

Now, that doesn't really effect us but its still like woah u know ppl thought they wud for sure get married but guess not..oh well now I have Prince William for meEmbarrassedTongue

Abhi-Ash Wedding

Seriously I do NOT care about their wedding its like everywhere...but the truth is no one really cares.......its not like they invited us or anythingOuchso yeah i don't care..

World Cup

India lost..and I wanted them to atleast go to semi-finals but no they didn't so don't really listen to this anymore! But i want Aussies or SA to winSmile

Shilpa

Since she has won Big B she is everywhere..and getting so much money for like little things to do..I think its a bit over the top so yeahOuch

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Thanks guys..if u liked the post…. But I think not many ppl read newspapers here…that's y such less comments… Confused

neways ka-el…I don't think the break-up was b'coz of the queen… guess it has more to do with will's not willng to commit n still wanting to play around… Dead

Abhi-ash weddig - did nyone see the wedding pics thats available now?? even now that the wedding's over…the media doenst leave it….u still have to bear it for another week or so… Confused

world cup 07 – Lara retired frm the ckt. yest….too bad they cudnt get the cup this time…neways…lets c who gets it…I hope its not aussie's again.. Confused

virgina tech shooting – well I stopped reading bout it…it's terrible to even know more bout the shooter..or y he did it so…

omg sehrish!! Shocked u got a bomb threat???? thats scary?? do u guys still go for classes?? i wudnt dare to... Ouch but hope everything's fine at ur place.... Big smile

wat else is in the news??? anyone knows…………??
Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top