Page 1
Page   of 2

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by THiNKiN OF YOU

Originally posted by CherryPrincess

see!!!!!! u r saying that that guy is ur best friend and moreover has some feelings for u....... and remember this guy has offered u to go to dance with him, not your friend. so in this case, should u not think about ur best friend and his request?????? just for another good friend of urs, why should u reject his kind offer?????? i know that girl would get hurt, but now its ur call. if she is really a good friend then she would understand. u can tell her this: "see, i really care for u, but what can i do? i can't even reject offer from my best friend........ he would get hurt and i cant even afford to do that, but still if u really think i shouldn't go for a dance and break his heart, then just for u (as i really care for u) i can even do that; now u only tell me what should i do????"

LOLthat would make her so mad and emotional!

but trust me, shed be like saying all this crap like noo! i wanan go with him!Angry

well i f i were you i wouldn't go out with the guy and my friend wouldn't go with the guy either.because for me friendship comes first ..and if shes my true friends she wudnt go with him after i say no to him.but ur situation is kindof different cuz no offense or anything but ur friend doesn't sound like a true friend.see a true friend wouldn't say something like "noo i wanna go with him" thats just selfish!so if she doesn't care about u then..you shouldn't either.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Friend vs. crush advice! (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

THiNKiN OF YOU

IF-Rockerz

THiNKiN OF YOU

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

see!!!!!! u r saying that that guy is ur best friend and moreover has some feelings for u....... and remember this guy has offered u to go to dance with him, not your friend. so in this case, should u not think about ur best friend and his request?????? just for another good friend of urs, why should u reject his kind offer?????? i know that girl would get hurt, but now its ur call. if she is really a good friend then she would understand. u can tell her this: "see, i really care for u, but what can i do? i can't even reject offer from my best friend........ he would get hurt and i cant even afford to do that, but still if u really think i shouldn't go for a dance and break his heart, then just for u (as i really care for u) i can even do that; now u only tell me what should i do????"

but trust me, shed be like saying all this crap like noo! i wanan go with him!Angry

well i f i were you i wouldn't go out with the guy and my friend wouldn't go with the guy either.because for me friendship comes first ..and if shes my true friends she wudnt go with him after i say no to him.but ur situation is kindof different cuz no offense or anything but ur friend doesn't sound like a true friend.see a true friend wouldn't say something like "noo i wanna go with him" thats just selfish!so if she doesn't care about u then..you shouldn't either.

my name is pinky too!! well my pet name is...LOL

wicked!

well i have a feeling she already knows about it...cause she wont stop talking about it and every day shes like omg i wanna go to grad with him!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Pinky-

my name is pinky too!! well my pet name is...LOL

wicked!

well i have a feeling she already knows about it...cause she wont stop talking about it and every day shes like omg i wanna go to grad with him!

ohh so you haven't told her yet?well first tell her that ur going with him and see how she reacts.if she acts all mean then just go ahead n go with the guy..but if she understands n seem to be happy for you but u no shes rly hurt inside then is it rly worth breaking a friendship for a guy? u no wut i mean?but its ur decision at the end of the day.

lolz cool my i-f name is pinky
Big smile

CherryPrincess

CherryPrincess

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 11:47am | IP Logged
well, see u r really young to understand this....... but in this mean world believe me no one thinks for u and no one would for eternity not ur husband, not ur friends, not ur boyfriend apart from ur parents...... it's just a time they are nice to u, are ur friends, but when u leave them, u wouldn't even mind.

so all i mean to say is this!!!!!!!!!! it's high time u start thinking for urself!!!! i had got friends with whom i used to hang out for 4 years day and night...... they really cared for me, and i cared for them...... but u dont know what time really does to u..... all these friends only broke my trust as if it was just made of glass...... itne tukde kiye ki ab to friendship naam ke word se mera to bharosa uth gaya hai..... now even though i talk to them, and they talk to me...... none of us care for each other as much as we used to.....

i m telling u my story just to make u realize that don't sacrifice everything for ur friend, esp if she can't think for u...... and as i told u before, i would suggest u to think about that guy who is ur best friend, not about this girl..... if it is true that she knows that guy asked u to go with him and u also think about him and still if she is trying to emotionally blackmail u! then she is not at all worth to be ur friend!!!!!!!

ok, just ask urself one question???? do u really think if that girl was at ur place, she could have dared or even thought to sacrifice that guy for u???????? if ur answer to this question is NO then u know what u should do........

THINK about YOURSELF dear. high time!!!!!!!!! agar tum duniya ke bare me itna sochoge to duniya itni achchi nahi........kachcha chaba jayegi wo tumhe!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top