THiNKiN OF YOU

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

thanks for the help!

Edited by THiNKiN OF YOU - 12 July 2007 at 8:39pm

cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Well if he likes u, and u like the guy too, i think u shud go out wid him. If she is your best friend, then im sure sure she will understand. However just remember that no guy is more important then ur girlfriends! Embarrassed
$weet n $xc Senior Member
$weet n $xc
$weet n $xc

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 5:35am | IP Logged
if he likes u den go wiv him tel ur mate dat because if he doesnt like her n turns her down shes gna be made a fool
THiNKiN OF YOU IF-Rockerz
THiNKiN OF YOU
THiNKiN OF YOU

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 8:23am | IP Logged
@ both of you- yea but my friend is gonna tell me to go but shell still be sad and mad on the inside
cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 10:36am | IP Logged
She will be but if she goes wid him instead, v all know its not gonna work out and ur feelings for him will just be increased. Its not that u have to choose b/w ur frnd and him. If she is ur frnd, she wud understand. You can even find her a date to prom so dat she has a date too and maybe she might even fall for that date also!! LOL However if she goes wid dis guy, in the long run, she would be hurt and mad. Smile
CherryPrincess Senior Member
CherryPrincess
CherryPrincess

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
see!!!!!! u r saying that that guy is ur best friend and moreover has some feelings for u....... and remember this guy has offered u to go to dance with him, not your friend. so in this case, should u not think about ur best friend and his request?????? just for another good friend of urs, why should u reject his kind offer?????? i know that girl would get hurt, but now its ur call. if she is really a good friend then she would understand. u can tell her this: "see, i really care for u, but what can i do? i can't even reject offer from my best friend........ he would get hurt and i cant even afford to do that, but still if u really think i shouldn't go for a dance and break his heart, then just for u (as i really care for u) i can even do that; now u only tell me what should i do????"
THiNKiN OF YOU IF-Rockerz
THiNKiN OF YOU
THiNKiN OF YOU

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by CherryPrincess

see!!!!!! u r saying that that guy is ur best friend and moreover has some feelings for u....... and remember this guy has offered u to go to dance with him, not your friend. so in this case, should u not think about ur best friend and his request?????? just for another good friend of urs, why should u reject his kind offer?????? i know that girl would get hurt, but now its ur call. if she is really a good friend then she would understand. u can tell her this: "see, i really care for u, but what can i do? i can't even reject offer from my best friend........ he would get hurt and i cant even afford to do that, but still if u really think i shouldn't go for a dance and break his heart, then just for u (as i really care for u) i can even do that; now u only tell me what should i do????"

LOLthat would make her so mad and emotional!

but trust me, shed be like saying all this crap like noo! i wanan go with him!Angry

cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I understand what you are going through but she has to understand. bec even if she goes wid him, in the long run, it wunt work out. Smile

Go to top