I had recently annouced that we'll be having a banner contest...here are the details..
All The best to the contestants. Its really exciting to choose our own banner, so we hope we can expect a good response to this contest.
Below are the rules for the contest.
1. The banner size should be 728 by 90 (in pixels).
2. You need to add as many main characters as you can. Try to cover both the old generation and the new one.
3. If Members make multiple accounts either to vote or make banners then they will be DISQUALIFIED FROM THE BANNER CONTEST.
4. Each member can submit maximum 5 banners.
5. If possible try to merge all the characters. The pictures should be clear and well merged, for an example of a good banner, check the JJKN General discussion banner.
6. Do not advertise your banner either through PMs, signatures or as posts. Any such banners will lead to DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE BANNER CONTEST.
7.The banners should not contain any sexual content, either in pictures or in words.
8.The banner should not be animated.
9. Rules are subject to change but any rule change shall be incorporated at least 2 days before the contest ends
10. Make sure that you banner doesnt have your name or username on it. Or anything else which will tell the others that the banner belongs to you..
* Please refer this link to find out how to make a Banner. (Thanks to Ms.Bholi Bhali)*
How do I submit my banner?
Please PM your banners to me(Lady In Pink)Swati(preity*zinta)and Deepthi di (DeepAnBH) We will post them here. It is important that you PM your banners to all 3 of us.Please DO NOT post your banners directly on the forum.
How to attach your banner to a PM?
1. First upload the banner using the site: http://www.imageshack.us/ or any other image hosting site (ex. www.tinypic.com)
2. Click on the add image button - an Insert Image Box will pop up
3. Paste the link of the image where is says: IMAGE URL and click OK. The picture will then be pasted on your message.
How is your banner selected?
Based on the banners received, we will post all the banners on the forum and ask members to vote for the best
Last date to PM the banners to us is the 1st of May
Feel free to ask any questions.
Hoping to see many beautiful creations,
The Kyunki DEV team
Edited by Lady In Pink - 30 April 2007 at 12:58pm