Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Big big spoiler so keep out if you haven't finished HBP!

I read an interesting, rather good, theory on HPforums.com, and thought it worth linking. It considers that Dumbledore faked his death. I actually thought he faked his death too, when I first read that Snape killed him, but in the end I kind of gave up on him. Then I bumped into this theory, and I admit it's pretty good.

If you want to read it, go to: http://www.hpforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=32605

There you are! Have fun reading it, and post your thoughts here. HPForums also has good discussions, so if you're interested, you can register there as well.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A theory on Dumbledore (SPOILER)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meha

meha

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Hmm

actually the only problem is i didnt find anything on that site u mentioned. is that the correct link?

Charmed1

Charmed1

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
What is the forum password? Is it not stated or am I a little blonder than I thought? Confused

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Oops!! My bad! HPForums had a password to keep out people who hadn't read HBP. So the password is the last word in HBP... in CAPITALS. Don't forget the capitals! 

*~Ish~*

Groupbie

*~Ish~*

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
i couldn't see it..it says that it isn't open to guests and i have to sign in

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 5:16am | IP Logged

yep!dumbledore cannot be dead!i can say that i said so bcoz of my earnest desire 4 dumbledore to b alive ~him being my favourite in hp!

i read so in www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com

i hope it bcums true!

dumbledore rox!he coont leave harry in such a helpless situation!no thats not like dumbledore!www.dumbledoreisnotdead.comEmbarrassed

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 7:40am | IP Logged
My God... people actually dedicated a site to this? And I thought I liked Dumbledore! Haha. But anyway, I'm checking out that site now...

By the way, you know, I was just wondering: JKR said something about "they needed to die because Harry had to go on his journey alone..." (something like that... not sure exactly what... can someone clear this up for me?) So that makes me think that Dumbledore is dead.

I don't know if you'll remember, but JKR said in an interview also that a wizard cannot come back to life is properly dead. What does properly dead mean? Is it just a slip, or is she hinting something? A lot of people that that this was referring to Sirius, and that he's not properly dead, hence he is alive or something... I mean disappearing behind a veil isn't much proof of death...

Anyway. Sirius is dead. Not alive. But Dumbledore? Any comments?

(Oh Ish, by the way, I forgot... you have to register with HPForums to view that forumEmbarrassed)

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi ram

yep!dumbledore cannot be dead!i can say that i said so bcoz of my earnest desire 4 dumbledore to b alive ~him being my favourite in hp!

i read so in www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com

i hope it bcums true!

dumbledore rox!he coont leave harry in such a helpless situation!no thats not like dumbledore!www.dumbledoreisnotdead.comEmbarrassed

ya me too.... dumbledore is the best..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top