mesmerized thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

i am really worried abt my eyesight at wrk am on computer all da tme n our office is sooooooooo small dt there is nothing to lokk at to tke a break so instead at breaks etc i lo on to IF but when i get hme my eyes are really red n itchy WHAT DO I DO?????

PLEASE HELP

X

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

$weet n $xc thumbnail

wel y not try wearin light shades because i to have the same problem when i went to the optitions and told her my problem she sed that wear lite sheades if u r on the comp to much

i can undastand wer u cumin from but for safety reasons u shud be taking a few breaks from the computer because of health risks y not afta work go out get loads of fresh air and when u get home just put sum eye patchets on ur eyes for abit

ders not alot u can do but der r little things u can do to improve ur eyes

hope that helped

Edited by $weet n $xc - 17 years ago
pooja1221 thumbnail
Originally posted by: $weet n $xc

wel y not try wearin light shades because i to have the same problem when i went to the optitions and told her my problem she sed that wear lite sheades if u r on the comp to much

i can undastand wer u cumin from but for safety reasons u shud be taking a few breaks from the computer because of health risks y not afta work go out get loads of fresh air and when u get home just put sum eye patchets on ur eyes for abit

ders not alot u can do but der r little things u can do to improve ur eyes

hope that helped

i hav the same prob but wat do u mean by shades? do you mean sun glasses?😕 i feel so stupid

$weet n $xc thumbnail
dey r galsses but light sheded ones abit like transaction glasses that protect ur eyes from lights e.g. sun light ultra light etc etc
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i think you should see an eye doctor and see what he/she says..

thats will help you the most 😊
THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
go to the doctors and get a check up
i used to have itchy eyes and my doctors told me to use eyedrops 😛
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Going to the doc is the best solution.
but to improve much condition of the eyes eat carrot!!seriously it helps it has happened with my cousin and when she started this carrot thingy , it helped her quite 😛
Monika__29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Eat carrots my eye got beyyer when i did