Advice Corner

eyesight

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mesmerized

Goldie

mesmerized

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 9:18am | IP Logged

i am really worried abt my eyesight at wrk am on computer all da tme n our office is sooooooooo small dt there is nothing to lokk at to tke a break so instead at breaks etc i lo on to IF but when i get hme my eyes are really red n itchy WHAT DO I DO?????

PLEASE HELP

X

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "eyesight" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

$weet n $xc

$weet n $xc

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

wel y not try wearin light shades because i to have the same problem when i went to the optitions and told her my problem she sed that wear lite sheades if u r on the comp to much

i can undastand wer u cumin from but for safety reasons u shud be taking a few breaks from the computer because of health risks y not afta work go out get loads of fresh air and when u get home just put sum eye patchets on ur eyes for abit

ders not alot u can do but der r little things u can do to improve ur eyes

hope that helped

Edited by $weet n $xc - 18 April 2007 at 1:09pm

pooja1221

pooja1221

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by $weet n $xc

wel y not try wearin light shades because i to have the same problem when i went to the optitions and told her my problem she sed that wear lite sheades if u r on the comp to much

i can undastand wer u cumin from but for safety reasons u shud be taking a few breaks from the computer because of health risks y not afta work go out get loads of fresh air and when u get home just put sum eye patchets on ur eyes for abit

ders not alot u can do but der r little things u can do to improve ur eyes

hope that helped

i hav the same prob but wat do u mean by shades? do you mean sun glasses?Confused i feel so stupid

$weet n $xc

$weet n $xc

Posted: 25 April 2007 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
dey r galsses but light sheded ones abit like transaction glasses that protect ur eyes from lights e.g. sun light ultra light etc etc

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 05 May 2007 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
i think you should see an eye doctor and see what he/she says..

thats will help you the most Smile

THiNKiN OF YOU

IF-Rockerz

THiNKiN OF YOU

Posted: 05 May 2007 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
go to the doctors and get a check up
i used to have itchy eyes and my doctors told me to use eyedrops Tongue

~@$hm@~

IF-Sizzlerz

~@$hm@~

Posted: 14 May 2007 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Going to the doc is the best solution.
but to improve much condition of the eyes eat carrot!!seriously it helps it has happened with my cousin and when she started this carrot thingy , it helped her quite Tongue

Monika__29

Monika__29

Posted: 20 May 2007 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Eat carrots my eye got beyyer when i did

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.