India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Highlights Dec 8

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Hi, Guys I am going to be busy for some work, so todays update will be approx 1 hour or a lil more than that late from the given time of 00:00 hours, but I dont want you guys to miss much thats why i am giving these highlights.

Well yesterdays Dailogue of armaan worrying that if jassi comes to know about him and she will die is repeated.

Raj tells him that he is a good guy and that what ever he did was the good of jassi. and without him jassi would have been no more.

Armaan tells raj that he wants to gift jassi something from heart and he says that he wants to gift jassi a card written by himself.

Maria and veeru come in late, and are called to mallika's cabin, mallika is first very angry but after watching veeru's support and love for maria, gives them advice to be always be there for each other and sends them back, pari is disappointed.

The gang comes to know that nethra is coming to Gulmohar thanks to maddy's special invitation.

Mallika thinks that she will get back her armaan once in goa, she comes to armaan to discuss goa trip , armaan tells her that jassi knows the details, jassi drops a boomer saying that the supplier wants more details and he wants armaan there so it is not possible for him to go to goa, mallika gets upset, she has a showdown with armaan.

Nethra comes and the gang is drooling all over her. mallika and armaan fight in front of nethra, and dont notice her, she doesnt minds much, pari wiskes nethra to maddy right in front of gang and the gang is sulking. later in cabin mallika and armaan have a show down and armaan tells mallika that he will go goa with her no matter what happens even if it means loss for gulmohar. Jassi is listening to this.

The End.

Details coming soon sit tight. Sorry for the delay Smile

Monaji Senior Member
Monaji
Monaji

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Thanks Jammy...

BTW....Who is this Nethra???

Avans Newbie
Avans
Avans

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 10:00am | IP Logged

hey jammy,

not a prob at all, ur updates are worth waiting for even if they are HOURS later than usual timeSmile

Avans Newbie
Avans
Avans

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monaji

Thanks Jammy...

BTW....Who is this Nethra???

Mona, i think it is Nethra Raghnathan...i hope not making a mistake in her last name...Wink

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Jammy  -No apologies please you are doing us a favor by  posting them. We can wait - not a problem
Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Thank you Jammy.

So Nethra makes a entry today. How nice atleast this episode won't be as boring as the past few days.Wink

Rifhat

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 11:14am | IP Logged

That you would ofcourse think, but as everybody to its own thinking i say it was pathetic!!!!!Dead

How a baddy turns to a goody in a jiffy should take a course from T & D's camp!LOLWink

Cheers,

Rifhat

Avans Newbie
Avans
Avans

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 11:12am | IP Logged
btw guys it was not nethra Raghnathan....but nethra RaghuramanConfused

Go to top