Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarissa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
goin well πŸ‘ . poor tejali, she must b so horrified 2 hv her secret disclosed in front of evryone! . can't wait for d next update!! πŸ˜›
sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!! its going great!!...i can't wait for the next part πŸ˜ƒ
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u soo much guyz

yeah next part will be up very soon
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Koi Apna Yaan Koi Ajnabee

PART 4

Every1 shocks with this news and tries asking her but she doesn't tell any1.

Teji: this is my personal life, and I don't want any1 asking anything about my personal life.
Akshay: but Tejali?
Before could he finish Tejali decides to go home
Teji: I?m not feeling well I need to go home. Sorry sir And saying this she runs from the bearu and leaving evry1 in total shock. Mostly Abhimanyu. He could not even open his mouth to say something. Abhi feels every1?s stares are at him. He avoids all stare and decides to go behind teji to find out the truth.
She goes home Abhi follows her and reaches homes and both get into fight.

(Tejali's house)
Abhi confronts her but she doesn?t tell him he shouts at her and teji cries, and both fight.
ABHI: teji wat is this tell me the truth? Kiska bacha hai YEH? Who is that person? Tell me?

Teji doesn?t speak. Abhi holds her tightly and jolts her, tears rolling down her cheeks, but nothing coming out from her mouth.
Abhi (shouts): TELL ME?
Teji (manages to say this): tum hote kuon ho yeh sawal karne wale?

Teji could not think anything else, but to she has to hide the whole truth from him.

Abhi: tum mujhse puch rahi ho? I?m ur best friend damn it. Aur tumne mujhse itni badi baat chupayi. How can u?
Teji: Wat should I tell u ha? And u were heartbroken coz of anu, how could I add more sorrows

Teji has tears in her eyes. Abhi feels heartbroken

Abhi: I also shared everything with u and u never thought me as ur own.

Teji thinks ? tum nahi jante how much u r my own?.

Abhi: tell me who is that b******?
Teji: Abhi, mind ur language, u can say anything to me but not to my love, did u get it?
Abhi: u call it love so where is he now? Where is ur stupid love and lover, when u need him the most?
Teji looks down tears rolling down her cheeks. and finally get courage to say this
Teji: Abhi listen to me carefully, THIS IS MY CHILD AND NO ONE ELSE?S. Tumhe koi hak nahi hai mere pyaar ke baare mein kuch bhi bolne ka.

Abhi get shocks hearing this from teji.

Abhi: u r saying this to me just coz of that, I swear he if comes front of me, I?ll kill that b****** with my own hands. Teji is shocked. Teji is now even more scared, Teji thinks: "that what will happen that day when he???l know that he;s the same person, will he able to take it.?"

Abhi: that b****** I?ll kill him and teji get rid of this child, I don?t?.

Before even abhi could finish his sentence BAAMMMM a tight slap comes from Teji. Abhi gets shocked.

Teji: how dare u abhi, how can u even think like?.
Teji couldn?t finish her sentence and tears roll down her cheeks.
Teji: get out abhi, from my house, I thought u were my friend. But u
Abhi: I said it coz of?Did u have slightest idea if ur dad comes to know thst u r pregnant before marriage wat wil happen then? I thought we were friends and shared everthing between us but u?

Teji get shocked hearing this and teji & abhi hears something fall. When they turn around its. TEJIALI's FATHER.
Both r shocked. THE END

IMP: Tejali's Father is Mr. Rishab Bajaj from KZK)Who mainly live in USA. (In my story)

BY: Sallu_Lover & Day_Dreamer

(NEXT PART IS TOMMORROW)

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 17 years ago
sallu_lover thumbnail
thanks for posting it jaanu wow mr rishab looks soo hot in the pic 😳
clarissa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gr8! πŸ‘   poor abhi!
-De.De- thumbnail

KOI APNA YAAN KOI AJNABEE

Part 5

TEJALI'S HOUSE

Mobile falls from Mr. Bajaj's hand. Teji, and abhi r shocked to see him. Teji's senses stopped working at the moment. She could not feel anything. Tears were flowing like river from her eyes, but she could not feel it. Abhi was also standing there like rock, but manage to say something
Abhi: uncle, a..aa…app? uncle who actually,…wooh
Rishab: Abhimanyu, I want to talk to my daughter alone, please leave now.
Abhi did not dare to speak another word and leaves from there and teji still was standing like statue.
Rishab still in shock goes near to his daughter.
Rishab: Tejali what is this? Is this all true?
Teji has not guts to say anything
Rishab: IS THIS TURE?? (shouts)
Teji gets shoked and and scared voice:
Teji: Ye…Yes..Dad. woh
Rishab salps har really hard. Teji is crying realy really HARD.
Rishab: Kya es din ke liye maine tujhe paida kiya. KIS KA BACHA HAI YEH? BOLO?
Teji: Mera

Rishab slaps her again.
Rishab: I'm asking who is the FATHER?
Teji: I can't tell u, this child is only mine.
Rishab asks her again and again but teji is not ready to tell who the father of this child is. So finally Tejali decides to leave house. Rishab doesn't stop her and she leaves crying, before leaving she bends down to take her father's blessings but he moves his feet away. Tejali leaves the house.
Teji walking on roads crying finally she goes to Hotel Kingston.
Rishab is house crying and remembering teji's childhood moments.

BUREAU

In bureau everyone are still in shock, trying to contact Tejali, but on luck her cell phone is off. Jasmince calls her home and Rishab takes the call and angrily says she doesn't live her anymore and bangs the phone. Jasmine is shocked. She tells ACP and Akshay this, at this point Abhimanyu was entering and hears what Rishab said to Jasmine and is shocked. He tries to call teji but her cell is off. Trries to call her friends but no noe knows about her whereas about. Abhi gets quite worried about teji and remember what he said to teji in her house and he feel so angry on himself. He looks at his hand wrist and remember old times of both of them.

~Flashback~

Teji: Happy Friendship day Abhi.
Teji ties a friendship band on his hand wrist.
Abhi: Same to u. woow I like the band
Teji: this is half the other half one will be on my hand wrist. And this will always remains on our hand like our friendship.
Abhi smiles and holds teji's hand and says
Abhi: Teji our friendship will last forever and I promise u I'll always stand by u through thick and thin, will support u in ur every decision, like a shadow I'll always be with u. Like you've been with me through all these years.
Teji has tears in her eyes. Abhi cutely wipes them off and both hug.
Flashback ends
Abhi: teji, I'm sorry, I couldn't keep me promise, but now I'll promise me self I'll be with u always, I'll support u through this crisis and will support u in ur every decision. Bas aik bar batao tum kahan ho, Aik mauka toh do apne es dost ko. Bas aik bar.

Abhi could not control his tears from rolling down then decides to call Pratap and let him know about all this. Abhi calls pratap and tell every single detail of what happened here. Pratap gets totally shock to hear what happened with Tejali and gets more frustrated on abhi for wat he did
Pratap: What u mean by pata nahi? You should have not talked to her like this. If u cannot share her grief then for God sake don't increase.
Abhi (Shocked): What r u saying pratap? I said I'm sorry, But I really cannot trace her. I don't know what to do.
Pratap:Ok, I'll be back as soon as I can. Till do not try to pressurise her, if she doesn't wanna come in front so leaver her alone for sometime. It'll be better for her.
Abhi: Ok, bye
And both hang up.

Pratap thinks: "I'll have to leave as soon as I can. Tejali needs me, I' have to save her from defaming. She don't want anyone know who is father of this child, and she won't let me tell, so I have to do something I won't let Tejali ruin her life like this. Tejali I'm coming."

Next Week on Koi Apna Yaan Koi Ajnabee

Will Pratap able to save Tejali from Defamation. What will he do?

Written by: sallu_lover & day_dreamer

P.S. sorry guyz for posting late. I had so much work at home. Hope u understand. 😊

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 17 years ago
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh wow!! this is great!!! I really like this!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘
sallu_lover thumbnail
thank u umi jaanu hope to see more people reading our story [ 😳

gosh i think we should be a story write
-De.De- thumbnail