Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by rakhi_uv

u know inspite of being a die-hard fan of raj aka ashu......i still agree wid u.......n reasons i better keep to myself😉 bt wen he was ther u guys wanted to pair him wid gunn🤢.....now tht hes gone suddenly nikhil has becum perfect match 4 her😆 .......is it a rule tht the ultimate most thing a character in k-shows has to do is get married😆as i had said earlier wen u were trying to pair ashu wid tht buddhi......let the characters b single 4 a change😉 ther is life beyond marriage n lovvveeee n kids n grand kids u see😆😆😆 

thankfully ekta atleast gav raj sumthing to do apart from getting married 🤣.....neways i dunno y i replied here😆 i dnt even belong here now tht raj is finally out of the show😉

Lolz..agree completely with you! U kno...seeing that the amount of weddings I have seen and the ones that will come in this phase of my life...I'm rather pakao-ed by weddings!😆😆😆

So off with the weddings I say! What....the bride n groom just go round n round d fire....while their real lover sees them from d side n cries their heart out or swears utmost revenge for the "happy" couple😆😆😆
Who played the role of Nikhil? Someone mentioned he's playing a brother in Kaajjal. So is he Karan or Veer of that serial? Can someone tell me plz?
da guy is plays nikhil in kahani plays veer in kajjal!!xx