Kkusum
Kkusum

Dec 8th update by Mala from Yahoo forums

stpra Groupbie
stpra
stpra

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Kkusum dated 8th December 2004

Garv comes home asks for kali as kkusum,sarla , nitin, lali look one. Garv says u want me to be sorry in front of all ok then I am sorry, kali I will forget kumud. Kkusum is sad, nikita happy. Kumud crying in her room at ayee's place thinks of garv too. Nikita says aru as haldi is more I wil send half to garv's place. Lali is alone, sarla says why ur sad. Lali says I am not happy with this. Kkusum asks why? Lali says kksum u are asking when I can hear kumud's cry. Kk says even I am sad, I am doing injustice with one beti and justice to other beti. Kkusum says time will make forget all. Kumud comes to kapoor house aru see , sarla,kk sad, lali blesses her. Kkusum takes kumud in. kali looking at mahi's photo crying sarla asking what u are doing. Sarla sees mahi's pic too. Hugs kali.are u missing your mom. Calls her for haldi rasm. Sarla tells to close the room as servant closes the door they show some one inside.

Sarla goers to kumud, kumud says all things ready for wedding. Sarla says when kkusum got married it was a contract wedding, she took care of abhay made all love her. She was best bahu, I am telling u this as u are replica of kkusum.u are my kkusum beta don't loose heart beta, kumud hugs sarla. Garv says I hate lies to his assistant, kali listens, kali calls garv for shopping garv says I am not in mood go U go alone. Kali says as she sees kumud's photo on his table,till now I thought kumud is not between us why u came back garv tears the photo as kali sees, garv says I tore this last pic I had of kumud, kali says still the love will remain which is not a paper. Kali gets call from wardboy says bhai, is admitted in hospital. Kali says what to u want me to do ? kali says u are blackmailing me as he says u have to pay money for his expenses. Kali goes  as he said I will recognize u. kumud asks kshtij why u came alone where is papa he says,aryaman is busy, as kshtij leaves he sees kali going to hospital follows her. Says to one man where is the report, that man says I called u kali says kshtij oh shit I cannot talk here takes that man away. Kali kshtij follows kshtij sees kali giving money to that money as he says no I might again open my mouth, kali says u I will not leave u. kshtij says kali who is this man why u r giving money to him, kali says his brother is sick I am helping as I know his family are poor. Kali says I did good job na  and goes, kshtij looks at her he thinks it is something else. I should fine out. Nitin and lali go to abhay abhay says I am signing a new deal. Lets go home, abhay says I have got some work as lali and nitin want to go. Lali says are u tensed abhay says no u all go I will come later as they go abhay is thinking. Kali is being put haldi. Garv is thinking of kumud. Kkusum is putting haldi to kali both see kumud up, kumud comes down and goes, kali looks in anger. Abhay is in office thinking. Aru tells photographer to remove kali and her photo. Kshtij comes in , kapil tells one more photographer to click kshtij says then who is that who was clicking the photos,kapil tells this is the protographer, kshtij runs behind him but cant run as he is just recovered from his wound, takes the number of car. end

mala

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top