Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Are Muslims worth the racism? (Page 3)

kirran Groupbie
kirran
kirran

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
i really don't think it is fair to say that muslims (generally talking) have problems with the other religious groups. It is giving the public a bad view on the muslims and it's blaming us all for this. The fact is that there are great injustice going on with all types of people around the world, and the war seems to be only towards the muslims....therefore when we react..we are looked at as bad people.

lol very mature subject :)...but i've learned to stay away from talking about politics or religion when ur with friends....an arguments always comes up. :p 

MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 27 July 2005 at 12:16am | IP Logged

I agree with you Kirran and Allaboutlove!  Every religion has flaws! We are not all perfect! People see what Al-Qaeda are doing and they immediatley become racist and develop hate, and that is very unfair! Other religious groups also have Terrorist and they too do a lot of damage! But the 9/11 attacks did leave a wound on a wonderful religion, since these people claim to be doing everythig out of Islam! But they are false and these people are not true Muslims, they are not even worthy to be called humans!!! Other religions have the same problems as well!  People think that they are doing it for the sake of  their religion but they really are tainting their own! Not all Muslims are terrorists, and not all Hindus are terrorists! Neither are people from other faiths all terrorists. It is wrong to say that Muslims have problems against other religious groups as well, because that is not true! Only a very few people do, and the same goes for Christians and Hindus. Some Hindus have problems against other religions and Some Christians have problem against other religions! It comes down to the individual him/herself! Sorry for my long post and sorry if I offended anybody!

Love Monica!!!Smile

thaa Groupbie
thaa
thaa

Posted: 27 July 2005 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Someone sure hates Muslims Angry
MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 27 July 2005 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by thaa

Someone sure hates Muslims Angry

I don't! I am not racist!Ouch

thaa Groupbie
thaa
thaa

Posted: 27 July 2005 at 2:29am | IP Logged

not u MOnica dear.

That persons knows.

MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 27 July 2005 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Okie  thanks a lot !!! We should all love each other regardless of religion!! I hope that person realizes this then, whoever they are!Confused
shriman Goldie
shriman
shriman

Posted: 27 July 2005 at 6:56am | IP Logged
I DO NOT HATE MUSLIMS.... I HAVE MANY FRIENDS THAT ARE MUSLIMS..... THAT IS COMPLETELY BASELESS
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 27 July 2005 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thaa

not u MOnica dear.

That persons knows.

I don't think anyone here hates Mulims. It is just a discussion and so far I have not seen any harsh arguments. Please don't make anyone feel guilty without any reason.

I have to agree with PJ and also what allaboutlove said. I think even during 9/11 lots of Muslims were killed. It is not about religion it is about politics and some strong religious people who in the name of religion wants to create this havoc. They don't have anything to fight with other than name of "religion". They cannot have other people help them unless then brainwash them with poisioning them at young age and religion rebelling. So it's a group of plp who does this thing for their own personal motives. It's not religion as a whole and we can't generalize whole cummunity based on handful of bad people.

Go to top