Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shriman thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I HAVE NEVER POINTED TO THE FACT THAT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS... THAT IS COMPLETEY FALSE AND UNACCOUNTED FOR.

THE FOCUS IS WHAT CAN WE DO TO IMPROVE THE IMAGE AND MAKE SURE THAT NOONE IS HAVING HATRED TOWARDS THIS GROUP.

AS PER THE COMMENT WHY THEY DON'T SAY HINDUS TO TEACH THEIR KIDS IS BECAUSE WE DID NOT HAVE SUICIDE BOMBERS AT THIS EXTENT.. NEVER.... AND NEVER IN THE FUTURE.
kaleidoscope thumbnail

Don't be sorry Shriman! This topic is discussable but just make sure u are not hurting/making feel offended to a certain group while posting a delicate topic like this.

Back to the Topic.. Islam itself is a religion of peace and harmony. Prophet Mohammed (Pbh) was settled a peaceful environment in that dark age of Arab.  But the problem starts when terms of a religion are misinterpreting by a few people. Using religious terms and beliefs for creating conflicts to achieve different political and social motives are very common in all religion in different parts of time. The latest addition to it was the terrorism acts happening in the world. But before pointing out an individual religion for this, we have to know that in all those terrible incidents not only Hindus, Jews and Christians were victimized but also a plenty of Muslims also lost their near and dear ones. Terrorism did not bless them for their religion. Terrorism never had a religion and neither any religion teaches us to be violent. It is we, the people, who decide whether to be good or to be bad.

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
oh wow gauher, i must commend your magnanimity.....that was very matured.....
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail

Originally posted by: shriman

I HAVE NEVER POINTED TO THE FACT THAT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS... THAT IS COMPLETEY FALSE AND UNACCOUNTED FOR.

THE FOCUS IS WHAT CAN WE DO TO IMPROVE THE IMAGE AND MAKE SURE THAT NOONE IS HAVING HATRED TOWARDS THIS GROUP.

AS PER THE COMMENT WHY THEY DON'T SAY HINDUS TO TEACH THEIR KIDS IS BECAUSE WE DID NOT HAVE SUICIDE BOMBERS AT THIS EXTENT.. NEVER.... AND NEVER IN THE FUTURE.

Interesting point! And I hope we Hindus don't have suicide bombers to this extent. But the thing is that it is just the Al-Qaeda and other terrorist networks that do thid kind of things! They brainwash innocent people and poison them against others. Islam is all about peace and the parents do teach that these things are wrong, but of course there are other parents that support these terrorists. I know you didn't mean to point at Muslims whatsoever, but it is also true that Muslims don't appreciate what these Al-Qaeda and other similar networks are doing falsley in the name of Islam! The best thing to do is to ignore these terrorists and learn what Islam is really about! But also keep in mind that terrorists apply to all religions and race and let us not single out one religion! Islam is the world's second largest religion and terrorists are a very very small variety! So I say let's punish the evil terrorists and and let us all be friends!! 😊

What say???πŸ˜ƒ

Love Monica!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

ALLboutLOVE54 thumbnail
Well u c I am Muslim n im not considered a terrorist. Im not sayin dat wat u said is wrong its just 1 thing I cant stand is blamin all of 1 religion 4 wat 1 person does. Like during September 11th😭...I kno it was horrible 4 every1 but most of all 4 us muslims😭 2 c dat 1 of us (Muslims) cld have done somthin like dis. But we have 2 face da facts an da facts r dat bcuz of 1 persons crime we all have 2 hide our faces. N its jus some ppl of 1 religion r good n some r bad we cant change dat they pick fate 4 themselves. N u cant say its jus 1 religion its every religion dat has flaws. I mean no 1s perfect n not a whole religion sld have 2 pay 4 da mistakes of 1 person! Im not sayin dat ur wrong...every1 has a free opinion itz just not all muslims r like dat 1 bad person. Racism is a very strong fact n many ppl r racism but no 1 sld b racist 2 a whole community of ppl bcuz of 1 person. N 2 dat fact dat Muslims always have a problem w/ another religion, dat is totally negative...bcuz every1 is not included in, meaning da fight may b between muslims n cristians but not all muslims may belive dat there own r rite. N every1 is equal so who cares wich side ur on...I mean every1 is different n our opinions r not da same but that doesnt mean we cant get along! Thanx 4 listenin n i hope no 1 got offended by anythin I said n if u did...plz accept my apolgies! Byez!πŸ˜ƒ
kirran thumbnail
i really don't think it is fair to say that muslims (generally talking) have problems with the other religious groups. It is giving the public a bad view on the muslims and it's blaming us all for this. The fact is that there are great injustice going on with all types of people around the world, and the war seems to be only towards the muslims....therefore when we react..we are looked at as bad people.

lol very mature subject :)...but i've learned to stay away from talking about politics or religion when ur with friends....an arguments always comes up. :p 

I agree with you Kirran and Allaboutlove!  Every religion has flaws! We are not all perfect! People see what Al-Qaeda are doing and they immediatley become racist and develop hate, and that is very unfair! Other religious groups also have Terrorist and they too do a lot of damage! But the 9/11 attacks did leave a wound on a wonderful religion, since these people claim to be doing everythig out of Islam! But they are false and these people are not true Muslims, they are not even worthy to be called humans!!! Other religions have the same problems as well!  People think that they are doing it for the sake of  their religion but they really are tainting their own! Not all Muslims are terrorists, and not all Hindus are terrorists! Neither are people from other faiths all terrorists. It is wrong to say that Muslims have problems against other religious groups as well, because that is not true! Only a very few people do, and the same goes for Christians and Hindus. Some Hindus have problems against other religions and Some Christians have problem against other religions! It comes down to the individual him/herself! Sorry for my long post and sorry if I offended anybody!

Love Monica!!!😊

thaa thumbnail
Someone sure hates Muslims 😑

Originally posted by: thaa

Someone sure hates Muslims 😑

I don't! I am not racist!

thaa thumbnail

not u MOnica dear.