India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Kumud-Garv

belarajput Senior Member
belarajput
belarajput

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Ekta could have done better Yesterday, It was best opportunity to unite Garv and Kumud and to show Kumud real pregnant at the time of Garv and Kali's marriage. What you all think?

sweetsunset08 Groupbie
sweetsunset08
sweetsunset08

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 9:35am | IP Logged

hey, i finally registered...I've been reading the updates on this site for a while but i always got lazy to register so i could post a reply...but i felt like saying something to this one so here I am Smile

I agree with you completely! Although it is a very low thing for Garv and Kumud to do...it would totally work out in the long run and Kali would be out of luck cuz she's faking her pregnancy.

I was upset with kumad admitting she loved garv while she was drunk and then later when garv came to her she denied it...i think it's her ego in her way. If you really wanted to, even with kali ruining their relationship, garv and kumad love each other enough to have a strong relationship but now Ekta (i mean the misunderstanding) have torn them apart

yesterday was a chance for ekta to fix the mess ekta has created...and that too w/ her style of getting a girl pregnant...but she chose not to. let's see what she has in mind

-manisha

dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 12:08am | IP Logged
I think Ekta has Sadistic pleasure by doing all these... Angry
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 6:19am | IP Logged

IT IS SO OBVIOUS TH@ KUMUD N GARV R GONNA GET 2GETHER COS ALL THE HARD WORK (CRYING) HAS TO PAY OFF IN THE LONG RUN!!!!!!!!!

BUT I THINK KUMUD DEEP DOWN HAS ALWAYS HAD FEELINGS 4 GARV COZ OF EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE 4 HER. EACH TIME SHE HAS BEEN IN TROUBLE HE WAS ALWAYS THERE 2 GET HER OUT OF IT, SUCH AS THE 1ST TIME THEY MET HE FOLLOWED THE COURIOR 2 GET BACK THE LETTER SHE HAD SENT TO THE WRONG PERSON. AND PLUS A NUMBER OF TIMES AFTER TH@.

SAMIE

Edited by samie - 10 December 2004 at 6:22am
aish Groupbie
aish
aish

Posted: 12 December 2004 at 3:06am | IP Logged
well, i think in the end kumud n garv will b together, but is it fair!ofcourse garv have been tehre 4 kumud in the most terrible time in her life, but don't kshithij deserve something more for everything he has sacrificed, i want kumud to be with kshithij, coz hes too gud, n yer garv is also gud, evrything happns in misunderstandings n confusions, but he is not a man who takes descisions on his own, if kali says something, he'll do it, not an independent man!!!heh
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 12 December 2004 at 9:59am | IP Logged

This whole story reminds me of Piya Ka Ghar. Get this:

Kumud = Rimjhim (the helpless little girl who can't tell who loves her and who's her friend)

Garv= Avinash (the broken-hearted lover)

Ksh*tig = Prem (always being the hero and trying to help the women he loves, but doesn't admit it)

After all, these 2 shows have some similarities. For ex: the whole cancer business with Rimjhim and then Ksh*tig.........same concept. I think however PKG ends, that's how Kusum will end.

That's what I think..............

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top