Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
yea guys..poor me..Sapu di..listen to Nug papa of urs and give me back my 10 bucks!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Deal with Sapna di (Page 3)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aftab''s Anjali

Originally posted by -Pinky-

lolz congratz for the money!! ur getting better with the deals anjiWinkbtw 20 bucks for a ladoo?thats a bit too much don't u think LOL

lolzz..yea..but then lil sis saved me..hehe..well what can i do..ladoos r gooood...lolzz..and i am really getting good with deals..hehe

lolz and i thought i loved ladoos LOL but i will never give 20 bucks for a ladoo.i licked my socks once for a muffin though lolz Dead
u no wut in future make a deal with ur lill sis first ..she doesn't ask for much i guess LOL

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

lolz congratz for the money!! ur getting better with the deals anjiWinkbtw 20 bucks for a ladoo?thats a bit too much don't u think LOL

lolzz..yea..but then lil sis saved me..hehe..well what can i do..ladoos r gooood...lolzz..and i am really getting good with deals..hehe

lolz and i thought i loved ladoos LOL but i will never give 20 bucks for a ladoo.i licked my socks once for a muffin though lolz Dead
u no wut in future make a deal with ur lill sis first ..she doesn't ask for much i guess LOL

eww did u really?DeadLOL

yeah Anji don't listen to Sapu she is just a money stealer..Wink..cuz she doesn't have money so she likes to take it from uTongue

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

LOL that was really funny...u really did that?  see u just give me a new idea now...next time instead of money I am gonna get Anji to lick her shoeLOL not even socksLOL

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 3:38am | IP Logged
sapu stop being nasty to your sister, not even you would make anju do that

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

lolz and i thought i loved ladoos LOL but i will never give 20 bucks for a ladoo.i licked my socks once for a muffin though lolz Dead u no wut in future make a deal with ur lill sis first ..she doesn't ask for much i guess LOL
LOL that was really funny...u really did that? see u just give me a new idea now...next time instead of money I am gonna get Anji to lick her shoeLOL not even socksLOL

ya it was gross n stinky Dead but i washed my tongue after lollz
ya ya make her do that and click her pic when she does it n share it with us Wink LOL thats wut my bro was gonna do but luckily my camera didn't have any batteries pheww

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 3:23am | IP Logged
god you guys are insane, i mean seriously 10 bucks for a ladoo, i think i will call anjali lil ladoo from now on LOL

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kal-el

god you guys are insane, i mean seriously 10 bucks for a ladoo, i think i will call anjali lil ladoo from now on LOL

lolzz..u should..coz it was 20 bucks for a laddo..and 10 for an eggroll..hehe..and Pinkz..dont give Sapua di ideas...or else she will make me do real gross stuff..hhe

Post Reply New Post

Go to top