Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF:Tumharey Naam-(Update pg. 155) Part 1

Arooj_007 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

tumharay naam

Okay first a little background about my story. Well this is not your typical Vidya and Sagar story. I have totally changed Vidya and sagar characters. Vidya is not an illiterate, infact sagar and vidya are both college students. Another note that chachi is not a bad character right now.

I would like to dedicate this to my best friend Mani(that's what I call him), he is my total inspiration behind this story, Sagar's character is a lot like him by the way. shhhhhhhhhhh don't tell him that.

First part:

The story starts with an image of a beautiful house, the house is not big and it's not that small either. Now the inside of the house is shown a women wearing a white sari working in the kitchen( no points for guessing! its Vidya's mom Kausaliya) . As she is pouring orange juice in to the glass she yells out VIDYA!!!!!!!

Than when she hears no reply she says to herself yeh ladki bi naa koi kam waqt pay nahi kar sakti.  As she says that we see a beautiful girl running down the stairs with a light pink salwar kameez and struggling to get her book bag on to her shoulder finally manages it and looks at her mom while trying to put her hair back in a pony tail.

Kausaliya:  Vidya aaj bhi late? Tum raat ko jaldi so nahi sakti or subaah jaldi ooth nahi sakti. Pata nahi kya hoga tera?

Vidya: kuch nahi hoga maa as she comes around her mom and grabs the bread slice placed on the table she picks it up and eats and starts running.

Kausaliya: isi baat ka to darr hai mujhe kai tera kuch nahi hoga.

Vidya: maa ab tension lena bandh karo aur yeh batao kay Chachi kahan hai?

Kausaliya: kyun aaj kaun sa naya tareeka doonda hai usey satanay ka?

Vidya: o ho maa tum to janti ho who meri aik hi ladli chachi hai, main usay bala kyun tang karongi?

As they are talking another girl walks in( its shalu) also wearing a book bag.

Shalu: Arey vidya tum yahan maa say baat kar rahi ho aur mein tumhara bahar intezaar kar rahi thi….. aaj college ka pehla din hai aur main nahi chahti kay hum late ho. Bura image banta hai na.

Kausaliya: kuch seekh is say kab say time pay ooth kay tyaar hai nashta bhi kar liya aur teray paas to nastay kay liye bhi waqt nahi hai…..

Kausaliya was about to say something while Vidya stops her and says

Vidya: maa ab bas hume late ho raha hai hum chaltey hain

She grabs shalu's by her arm and runs.

Next scene at the bus stop!

Vidya: Kya shalu tum bhi na yaar itni jaldi uthne ki kya zaroorat thi? You make me look so bad

Shalu: tum to janto ho vidya kay mein college kay pehle din kay bare mein kitni nervous thi aur mujhey sari raat neend nahi ayi to mein kya karoon.

Vidya: Kya tum sari raat jag rahi thi to tum meray kamray mein ah jati pata hai mein raat ko itni achi hindi film dekh rahi thi. hi kya hero tha with muscles and everything, aur pata hai usi ki fighting ka style to bilkul mast tha aur………….

Shalu: bas Vidya mujhe nahi sun na tumhari stupid filmo kay bare mein.

Vidya looks at shalu with her mouth open and says aye meri filmo kay barey kuch mat kehna you book warm.

Shalu: mein koi book worm nahi hoon haan lekin main tumhari tara lazy bi nahi jo har kaam last minute par karti hai

They both start arguing while a man whose intentions didn't look good checks out Vidya and walks up to both girls and he is staring at vidya as she is arguing and the episode ends on his face

That's it for now guys tell me if you like it

As u noticed this was Vidya's introduction episode next episode is going to be sagar's introduction……

Edited by Arooj_007 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
first! 😉

Wow.....arooj...mind-blowing start to your ff....loved Vidya's intro, and obviously can't wait for Sagars....will he save her from this bad man??😆

Please continue soon!!!

Luv ya loads,

Meera😳😳
Edited by indiandoll89 - 17 years ago
rushvi99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Arooj you started a FF great 👏 Let me read it and then will definetly comment 😃

Edit: Wow Arooj I like it already👏....Its definetly seems diffrent I like to see Vidya bubbly and funny....Can't wait for Sagars intro 😳....Plz continue on I think I wil be a adict to this FF also 😆...

Edited by rushvi99 - 17 years ago
ammmu thumbnail
Aww yay Arooj you started one..!! very nice yaar, good to see Vidya speaking English 😉 hehe! great job, can't wait for Sagar's intro!! 😳
stargirl345 thumbnail
gr8 job arooj! 👏
itz def. different! 😛 luv seeing vidya this way! 😆 hope sagar is not this bad guy! 😕

-Ruchika
Arooj_007 thumbnail
Thanx Meera, rushvi, ammu, and stargirl for liking it and dont worry sagar is not that bad guy 😆
stargirl345 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arooj_007

Thanx Meera, rushvi, ammu, and stargirl for liking it and dont worry sagar is not that bad guy 😆

ok, good. i got a lil scared for a second there! 😆 btw, my name's ruchika. 😉

-Ruchika
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Arooj_007

I'm glad I was right about that!!! Sagar will hopefully save them right???😳
SRKPC07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was really nice i love it already.....cant wait for the next part....i absolutely loved ur bindi and home alone scenes they were funny and cute!! 😆 Great job!!!
Arooj_007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety_16_usa

That was really nice i love it already.....cant wait for the next part....i absolutely loved ur bindi and home alone scenes they were funny and cute!! 😆 Great job!!!

Awwww........ thanx  for liking it I wrote another scene in that thread you should check it out.