Debate Mansion

Mujhe bhi kuchh kehna hai !!!!!! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 109

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by manjujain

Agree sudesh ji tell me what are we going to do about it? It hurts even me just by thinking that how many lives have gone just because of one sick mind. The ones who lost their loved ones life will never be the same. I think right now our focus should be helping people who got impacted by this. People who are in the position to take decisions should see it so that they can make educated decision.

I think they should not show this video at all. Try to figure out where things went wrong & correct it for future. By showing this video they are making it difficult for the people who lost their loved ones. On top of it the guy is getting popularity that's what he wanted and may be other sick kids think it's the way to get popularity... it should be stopped right away in my opinion...

In fact this gave some insight into a twisted mind... but for the other students and the victims family it could be traumatizing...

I think this video will help americans in general to be judgemental about aberrated behavior (they are too nice sometimes), review their gun laws, put weapns check in school there are so many things that could be done.. This video makes a emphatic point about how such twisted minds are lurking in the society which otherwise wouldnt have been possible...Smile

I agree wholeheartedly qwerty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mujhe bhi kuchh kehna hai !!!!!! (Page 9)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Agree sudesh ji tell me what are we going to do about it? It hurts even me just by thinking that how many lives have gone just because of one sick mind. The ones who lost their loved ones life will never be the same. I think right now our focus should be helping people who got impacted by this. People who are in the position to take decisions should see it so that they can make educated decision.

I think they should not show this video at all. Try to figure out where things went wrong & correct it for future. By showing this video they are making it difficult for the people who lost their loved ones. On top of it the guy is getting popularity that's what he wanted and may be other sick kids think it's the way to get popularity... it should be stopped right away in my opinion...

In fact this gave some insight into a twisted mind... but for the other students and the victims family it could be traumatizing...

I think this video will help americans in general to be judgemental about aberrated behavior (they are too nice sometimes), review their gun laws, put weapns check in school there are so many things that could be done.. This video makes a emphatic point about how such twisted minds are lurking in the society which otherwise wouldnt have been possible...Smile

I second Qwert.

To add to that By not showing Video does not make this act of violence go away.  It is reality whether we like or not.  We have all sort of people surrounding us.  Gives us a little insight to the sick and twisted minds.

I understand the part about how traumatizing this can be for Victims' family.  

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

thanks cutes..  but to make a point to Manjuji's question.. till yesterday I thought he was a case of innocent rage... but after seeing the video he looks quite disconnected and schizophrenic to me .. Again i dont know if that video is his.. there might be a conspiracy theory after few months that thats Chow and not cho... all these chinese/korean look the same to me... my visual acuity is challenged in these cases...

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

thanks cutes..  but to make a point to Manjuji's question.. till yesterday I thought he was a case of innocent rage... but after seeing the video he looks quite disconnected and schizophrenic to me .. Again i dont know if that video is his.. there might be a conspiracy theory after few months that thats Chow and not cho... all these chinese/korean look the same to me... my visual acuity is challenged in these cases...

Now now hold on Qwert, not everyone looks same dear Confused If one is  exposed to all nationality for long enough one can see the difference.

No about the chance of conspiracy I am Confused

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Now now hold on Qwert, not everyone looks same dear Confused If one is  exposed to all nationality for long enough one can see the difference.

No about the chance of conspiracy I am Confused

Ok.. I am just over thinking...LOL but about distinguisning chinese is tough for me unless they are right there in front of me...together...

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Qwert I wish you could disguise for CHinese LOL

What I meant was all asians do not look alike. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese and Taiwanese

Same All Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladesi do not look alike. LOL

sareg

IF-Dazzler

sareg

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sareg

Originally posted by raksha.l

Originally posted by raunaq

@ RAUNAQ- IT IS ON CNN .. very horrifying picture... and if u click, u'll see the video.  http://www.cnn.com
@ DB jaan .. I know.. how could he?? so crazy.....

yes i saw it and its a disturbing picture and video

Is it very important to watch such disturbing videos???What extra is it going to add to your life???I would much rather spend that time on something more productive than burn my brain cells like this..
I am sorry if I went overboard..I thought I should tell my friends what I felt was right... 

It is very disturbing actually.  That's why I started this by saying I was happier before I saw it. Yet, for those who had a doubt in their mind- that this person did it IN SPUR of the MOMENT.. it was essential to hear the cuckkoo brain and his intentions and to understand how disturbed he wasCry. Moreover, I believe that one can always LEARN from these videos the body language, the rant style, the blabber and the eye language and take such individuals around you seriously.

I dont believing in making impulsive decisions - no matter where they come from. If you watched the interview with the room-mates on adersson cooper they clearly stated he appeared quite normal with some aberrated behavior..... but they didnt think he would do such a thing.. I think this evidence will put the School authorities and other folks in trouble.... It seems the whole town now knows he was psychotic...!!!! this is as ridiculous as it gets...!!

All said if the videos are true.. U have a doubt? so u think this is conspiracy?    he appears totally disconnected and incoherent... And that he took two hour gap to go the post office.. after recording his video in the car... confirms he could have had some kinda psychosis..

well, killing 32 people cold blooded means that whether he made a tape or not.  pick up any psychology book  for that Embarrassed

well- the authorties should be in trouble IMO!  I'd like to see some serious implementation of strict policies atleast in the future.  So many students died!  It is heart-wrenching.. CryCryCry It is not the students' fault that they did not catch his behaviour.  But authorities should have acted proactively.  and oh yes!  so much force on campus, and one wacko shooting 32.. I have never served in services, hence will not comment!  But as a layman, I wonder what the police force was doing listening to the gun shots Dead..  32 is a big number... 

He didnt commit the crime the gun did... Many uninstitutionalized Psyschotics have been their before him and will be there after him... making arbitrary conclusions leads no where....Just try removing the gun out of the scenario... and try any other weapon knives or axes or chain saw... none would have caused so much damage.....

how about a commercial plane, like a Mohammed Atta?

They could do this because americans trusted their govt for hostage negotiations.. Now it wont happen ever again... they will beat the crap out of those guys without thinking twice.... Smile 

More importantly thsi country runs on trust and good will.. and people just have to earn their distrust....Wink

so if Cho were not to own a gun(and you know how easy it is to own a gun on the black market, either in America or in India), he could just have driven a car on a sidewalk full of students.. there is still a huge chance of survival and he will be beaten the crap out of... but he uses a gun the victims stand no chance especially when they are all against the wall. Also its not as simple as pulling a trigger.....and this argument holds good since this is not the first time.. but what you say has not happened once on campus has it?

If this is not a first time, they should put methods in place where no guns will be allowed on school campus or put metal detectors on in public places

Finally it is the person who is responsible, actually in this case it is very clear.. No give a loaded gun to a kid and talk of responsibility...in fact if cho were alive he might not have been convicted on grounds of insanity... so thats no argument...

actually he would have been convicted and sentenced to a mental asylum but more likely he would have been found not  insane and a needle put into him

He planned it, he went out bought a gun, waited for 30-35 days(so we know no cooling period would have helped), he committed the couple of murders in the AM, shipped the tape out, and then after two hrs went and killed 30 more, he was very methodical....Yes... people do many weird things every now and then but one fine day when they lose it all these cant be connected in a fine tapestry... to make a point.. clearly the authorities are themselves to blame...

The school notified authorities, the authorities took a look at him and released him, maybe the diagnosis was wrong, you can never predict what a person is going to do in real life, if you look at youtube you will find a bunch of video's of people acting crazy for the camera

No matter how many laws you put around it, Gun control wont have helped, Physciatirist wont have helped, there are some certified nutcases and you cant do anything about them...We are not talking about ideal weapn free world... but making it impossible to almost difficult to own this weapon could have prevented this tragedy... its all around the second amendment..... stop thinking of coyotes and cheetahs.. most often ots people killing people.... stupidest law in this country...

And India has a very strict gun law, how many gun murders do we see everyday?

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raksha.l

Originally posted by raunaq

@ RAUNAQ- IT IS ON CNN .. very horrifying picture... and if u click, u'll see the video.  http://www.cnn.com
@ DB jaan .. I know.. how could he?? so crazy.....

yes i saw it and its a disturbing picture and video

Is it very important to watch such disturbing videos???What extra is it going to add to your life???I would much rather spend that time on something more productive than burn my brain cells like this..
I am sorry if I went overboard..I thought I should tell my friends what I felt was right... 

It is very disturbing actually.  That's why I started this by saying I was happier before I saw it. Yet, for those who had a doubt in their mind- that this person did it IN SPUR of the MOMENT.. it was essential to hear the cuckkoo brain and his intentions and to understand how disturbed he wasCry. Moreover, I believe that one can always LEARN from these videos the body language, the rant style, the blabber and the eye language and take such individuals around you seriously.

I dont believing in making impulsive decisions - no matter where they come from. If you watched the interview with the room-mates on adersson cooper they clearly stated he appeared quite normal with some aberrated behavior..... but they didnt think he would do such a thing.. I think this evidence will put the School authorities and other folks in trouble.... It seems the whole town now knows he was psychotic...!!!! this is as ridiculous as it gets...!!

All said if the videos are true.. U have a doubt? so u think this is conspiracy?    he appears totally disconnected and incoherent... And that he took two hour gap to go the post office.. after recording his video in the car... confirms he could have had some kinda psychosis..

well, killing 32 people cold blooded means that whether he made a tape or not.  pick up any psychology book  for that Embarrassed

well- the authorties should be in trouble IMO!  I'd like to see some serious implementation of strict policies atleast in the future.  So many students died!  It is heart-wrenching.. CryCryCry It is not the students' fault that they did not catch his behaviour.  But authorities should have acted proactively.  and oh yes!  so much force on campus, and one wacko shooting 32.. I have never served in services, hence will not comment!  But as a layman, I wonder what the police force was doing listening to the gun shots Dead..  32 is a big number... 

He didnt commit the crime the gun did... Many uninstitutionalized Psyschotics have been their before him and will be there after him... making arbitrary conclusions leads no where....Just try removing the gun out of the scenario... and try any other weapon knives or axes or chain saw... none would have caused so much damage.....

how about a commercial plane, like a Mohammed Atta?

They could do this because americans trusted their govt for hostage negotiations.. Now it wont happen ever again... they will beat the crap out of those guys without thinking twice.... Smile 

More importantly thsi country runs on trust and good will.. and people just have to earn their distrust....Wink

so if Cho were not to own a gun(and you know how easy it is to own a gun on the black market, either in America or in India), he could just have driven a car on a sidewalk full of students.. there is still a huge chance of survival and he will be beaten the crap out of... but he uses a gun the victims stand no chance especially when they are all against the wall. Also its not as simple as pulling a trigger.....and this argument holds good since this is not the first time.. but what you say has not happened once on campus has it?

If this is not a first time, they should put methods in place where no guns will be allowed on school campus or put metal detectors on in public places Sure so that we all know what a caged society we are living in...if we have to go through a metal detector when going to the bathroomWink.. Do away with gun laws .. legally or otherwise...

Finally it is the person who is responsible, actually in this case it is very clear.. No give a loaded gun to a kid and talk of responsibility...in fact if cho were alive he might not have been convicted on grounds of insanity... so thats no argument...

actually he would have been convicted and sentenced to a mental asylum but more likely he would have been found not  insane and a needle put into him..then why are they trying to prove him insane now.. is that a conspiracy theory...LOL

He planned it, he went out bought a gun, waited for 30-35 days(so we know no cooling period would have helped), he committed the couple of murders in the AM, shipped the tape out, and then after two hrs went and killed 30 more, he was very methodical....Yes... people do many weird things every now and then but one fine day when they lose it all these cant be connected in a fine tapestry... to make a point.. clearly the authorities are themselves to blame...

The school notified authorities, the authorities took a look at him and released him, maybe the diagnosis was wrong, you can never predict what a person is going to do in real life, if you look at youtube you will find a bunch of video's of people acting crazy for the camera..Right so I am saying dont take that as a yard stick... which is why i am blaming the authorities,,, they were barking down the wrong tree all the time

No matter how many laws you put around it, Gun control wont have helped, Physciatirist wont have helped, there are some certified nutcases and you cant do anything about them...We are not talking about ideal weapn free world... but making it impossible to almost difficult to own this weapon could have prevented this tragedy... its all around the second amendment..... stop thinking of coyotes and cheetahs.. most often ots people killing people.... stupidest law in this country...

And India has a very strict gun law, how many gun murders do we see everyday?Tell me how many. Keen to know...Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top