Debate Mansion

Mujhe bhi kuchh kehna hai !!!!!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 109

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
@ RAUNAQ- IT IS ON CNN .. very horrifying picture... and if u click, u'll see the video.

http://www.cnn.com

@ DB jaan .. I know.. how could he?? so crazy.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mujhe bhi kuchh kehna hai !!!!!! (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by raunaq

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

I was doing slightly better before I saw his video tape Dead .

Same here. I saw the video on MSNBC this evening and saw the real seriousness of his illness. Just could not believe my eyes. OuchDead

do you have the link?

THe guy killed 2 people than went to post office to mail this video to NBC, came back and killed rest. I had seen that on news this evening.

This is what I found on MSN page.

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=925BC281-CE20-439E-9682-8C C58066B2BF&t=c3557&f=06/64&p=hotvideo_m_vatech&a mp;fg=>1=9246

thank you, just before you posted the link i found a similar link

Modesty

Modesty

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
My deepest heartfelt condolences for the families of those who were killed in this mindless shooting. The sheer enormity of the crime drives me mad. I mean tis beyond one's imagination and comprehension. How can one person kill so many innocent ppl? I pray that this does not have any spillover effect here in India on our college campuses for tis fashionable here to emulate anything western/american.

TC.

Edited by Modesty - 18 April 2007 at 11:58pm

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 12:03am | IP Logged

@ RAUNAQ- IT IS ON CNN .. very horrifying picture... and if u click, u'll see the video.

ConfusedConfusedConfused yes i saw it and its a disturbing picture and video Ouch Ouch Ouch

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 12:21am | IP Logged

ConfusedConfusedConfused yes i saw it and its a disturbing picture and video Ouch Ouch Ouch

Is it very important to watch such disturbing videos???What extra is it going to add to your life???I would much rather spend that time on something more productive than burn my brain cells like this..OuchConfused

I am sorry if I went overboard..I thought I should tell my friends what I felt was right...

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raksha.l

@ RAUNAQ- IT IS ON CNN .. very horrifying picture... and if u click, u'll see the video.  http://www.cnn.com

yes i saw it and its a disturbing picture and video

Is it very important to watch such disturbing videos???What extra is it going to add to your life???I would much rather spend that time on something more productive than burn my brain cells like this..
I am sorry if I went overboard..I thought I should tell my friends what I felt was right... 

It is very disturbing actually.  That's why I started this by saying I was happier before I saw it. Yet, for those who had a doubt in their mind- that this person did it IN SPUR of the MOMENT.. it was essential to hear the cuckkoo brain and his intentions and to understand how disturbed he wasCry. Moreover, I believe that one can always LEARN from these videos the body language, the rant style, the blabber and the eye language and take such individuals around you seriously.

Edited by mermaid_QT - 19 April 2007 at 9:37am

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Want a Promotion:

Hi Boss,

People who do lots of work...
    make lots of mistakes

People who do less work...
    make less mistakes

People who do no work...

make no mistakes

People who make no mistakes...
    gets promoted

That's why I spend most of my time
sending e-mails & and log on to IF so  I need a promotion. Tongue

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 10:12am | IP Logged
ATTN : MAYA Wink
ROFL

http://www.india-forums.com/news/article.asp?id=28199

Ravi Kishan is the Bhojpuri Spiderman 

Mumbai, April 19 (IANS) Hollywood comic-book film 'Spiderman 3' is being dubbed into Bhojpuri with Ravi Kishan lending his voice to the main lead.

You heard it right. Toby Maguire will speak Bhojpuri in Ravi's voice!

'No, this isn't a nightmare. I'm dubbing for 'Spiderman' in Bhojpuri. I'm taking out a full seven days from my busy schedule to get the dubbing right. I've never dubbed for any other actor except myself. And I've to get this right,' said Ravi, who is currently busy playing Gabbar Singh in the Bhojpuri interpretation of 'Sholay'.

The last such film from Hollywood to be dubbed in India by a star was 'The Incredibles' in which Shah Rukh Khan gave voice to the main character.

'Well they don't call me the Shah Rukh of Bhojpuri cinema for nothing. I'm doing this because I wanted my Bhojpuri fans to enjoy 'Spiderman' in the voice that they love - mine!

'Wait till they hear me saying 'Hum makad manav hain, ud kar aayab aur tohar tetuwa dabaa deb' (I'm Spiderman, I'll fly to you and throttle you).'  ROFL

Incidentally, Shah Rukh's son Aryan had dubbed along with papa in 'The Incredibles'.

' 'Spiderman' in Bhojpuri is my gift to my son and all the kids who'd be on holiday in the summer.'
Copyright Indo-Asian News Service

Edited by mermaid_QT - 19 April 2007 at 10:15am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top