Debate Mansion

Mujhe bhi kuchh kehna hai !!!!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 109

ani11

IF-Sizzlerz

ani11

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by egghatcher

i had offered a titillating  title "outbursts from the heart and other outpourings" to our esteemed new mod patrolling this section S. Priya but i like the hindi version better and thank you Ani ji for taking a positive initiative on same ClapThumbs UpClap

Thanks Taranji ..i like the one that u suggested....i had no idea..that u wanted this title...Smile...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mujhe bhi kuchh kehna hai !!!!!! (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ani11

IF-Sizzlerz

ani11

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Originally posted by ani11

Lets continue with our discussion on the V.Tech tradegy..

POSTED MY Mermaid-QT 

Ani, I indeed appreciate that.  It was a kind gesture.  qt

Thanks Cutie...urs was the first post starting the discussion on the V.Tech massacre..so thought of putting it on the thread..Smile

ani11

IF-Sizzlerz

ani11

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

I'm really sad about the incident that took place in virginia Tech University!

Its just an abberation and people should not blame the entire american education system!

Dear friends of the forum  AS uncle, Sowmyaa Di,Minnie ji Maya ji,Subha Di, Taran ji, Pravina Aunty,Tania Mam! Sudensh ji,Raj ji,Manish ji! Anitha ji! and all other friends who are in America  please be careful and take care of yourselves well!

Be brave and all the rest follows,

Affectionately,

Mythili

Myth ...that is very sweet of u...we will try to be more careful...but no one can fight with destiny...whatever has to happen will happen..Cry

Thanks..Hug

ani11

IF-Sizzlerz

ani11

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Condolences to the V.Tech victims and their loved ones.. Cry

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there.
I do not sleep

I am a thousand winds that swiftly blow.
I am the diamond glint
on newly fallen snow.
I am the sunlight
on ripened grain.
I am the soft and gentle autumn rain

When you wake from sleep in the early morning hush,
I am the swift, uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft, starlight at night.

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there.
I do not sleep.

Edited by ani11 - 18 April 2007 at 8:08am

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 8:51am | IP Logged

a question of relevance in the case of cho ... would he have benefitted at all despite inequalities shown above?

Great post eggy...However I would not compare cho to a creative genius.. although he was a literary student and engaged in creative writing , he was hardly considered exceptional and had a majorly altered perception as mentioned by one of the teachers who tried to report him to the authorities.. The system with its own limitations failed to recognise his mental state..Perhaps this is the major problem with the psychaitric profession then the ones mentioned in your post.... If he were treated back then , perhaps the tragedy might have not happened in the uni but somewhere else on a smaller scale as the madness he possesed would never have ceased to exist in negative way that affected so many lives and families..

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Dear Member,
In the immediate aftermath of the utterly senseless VTECH killings It is hoped the readers would love to see and assess some asides and ponder if this was their own child as victim or (sorry to say but could be in real world ) the perpetrator due to the various pressures that built within us in our fast paced society. Regards Eggy Embarrassed

For too long we have remained accepting-- and silent. It is time for that to end.

Awesome post Eggy Clap.  As you mentioned abv it is real and could happen to any one of us or our family members.  Total agreement with last line.

For the VT mascacre victims (In fact any victims and their families) May god rest their souls in peace and to the family of those victims our heart felt condolences and prayers . 

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Dear Member,
In the immediate aftermath of the utterly senseless VTECH killings It is hoped the readers would love to see and assess some asides and ponder if this was their own child as victim or (sorry to say but could be in real world ) the perpetrator due to the various pressures that built within us in our fast paced society. Regards Eggy Embarrassed

For too long we have remained accepting-- and silent. It is time for that to end.

Awesome post Eggy Clap.  As you mentioned abv it is real and could happen to any one of us or our family members.  Total agreement with last line.

For the VT mascacre victims (In fact any victims and their families) May god rest their souls in peace and to the family of those victims our heart felt condolences and prayers . 

Yeah.. Good post eggy... Its time for some really good nationwide  introspection...Smile

Edited by qwertyesque - 18 April 2007 at 1:43pm

*dolly*

IF-Sizzlerz

*dolly*

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Nice thread..and posts by everyone..will write my veiws later..after reading

Post Reply New Post

Go to top