Debate Mansion

Mujhe bhi kuchh kehna hai !!!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 109

Page 1
Page   of 109
Page 3 Page 109

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

Wah ek naya thread. Ab main kya likhoon? Let me start with a juicy gossip about the most awaited shaadi of the year. LOL

Jaya Bachchan has only one sister Rita Bhaduri who is married to Rajeev Verma (the guy who played Salman Khan's dad in MPK) but they are not invited for the wedding. I wonder why? Does bank balance really matter in all relations?

Oh so Rita Bhaduri is really Jaya's sister..I always wondered about it...Geek

May be it does for some peopleOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mujhe bhi kuchh kehna hai !!!!!! (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ChameliKaYaar

IF-Rockerz

ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sareg

For years, Democrats have been urging more stricter gun control in America and Republicans have been arguing to implement existing laws.

Now the kid who is accused of shooting was a South Korean, so if he was on a visa, how was he able to get a gun, I thought you atleast need a Green card to buy a gun, I might be wrong

But he did buy the gun fair and square and people actually suspected he fit the profile for a school shooter.

If they take all the guns off of the street, this country might have lesser crimes, but then the huge jungly people will rule by power of wrist and also the NRA will never let them ban any kind of weapons.

Lobbying and politics kills people in America

I am told that under VA laws, you can possess a gun legally after a certain period of residency in VA, regardless of your status.

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

Wah ek naya thread. Ab main kya likhoon? Let me start with a juicy gossip about the most awaited shaadi of the year. LOL

Jaya Bachchan has only one sister Rita Bhaduri who is married to Rajeev Verma (the guy who played Salman Khan's dad in MPK) but they are not invited for the wedding. I wonder why? Does bank balance really matter in all relations?

maya memsaab, kyon jale pe namak daal rahi ho Ouch ab woh rita ko bulaye ya na bulaya kya farak padta hai, yehan to lakhon dil toot gaye Cry

but nice one are you ritas neighbour? LOL LOL LOL i didnt know that jaya had a sister LOL LOL LOL

actually after qt presented me john, let him marry ash

but you never know how is the relation between jaya and rita

Edited by raunaq - 17 April 2007 at 5:40pm

sareg

IF-Dazzler

sareg

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChameliKaYaar

For years, Democrats have been urging more stricter gun control in America and Republicans have been arguing to implement existing laws.

Now the kid who is accused of shooting was a South Korean, so if he was on a visa, how was he able to get a gun, I thought you atleast need a Green card to buy a gun, I might be wrong

But he did buy the gun fair and square and people actually suspected he fit the profile for a school shooter.

If they take all the guns off of the street, this country might have lesser crimes, but then the huge jungly people will rule by power of wrist and also the NRA will never let them ban any kind of weapons.

Lobbying and politics kills people in America

I am told that under VA laws, you can possess a gun legally after a certain period of residency in VA, regardless of your status.

some poor sob's are gonna lose their gun privileges very soonLOL

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

Oh wow.. Rita is her sister?  Isn't she the woman in tellyland playing Kaajjal's bua?  hmm..  Perhaps it is more than bank balance Embarrassed.. relationships are tender issues..  Jaya seems level-headed.  But you are right, that mangal has affected Amitabh and his son.  May be it got hold of Jaya too  Ouch & I hope Abhishek doesn;t die or something Cry

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani11

Lets continue with our discussion on the V.Tech tradegy..

POSTED MY Mermaid-QT 

Ani, I indeed appreciate that.  It was a kind gesture.  qt

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

some poor sob's are gonna lose their gun privileges very soon LOL

Amen to that!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top