Mujhe bhi kuchh kehna hai !!!!!! - Page 6

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by Swar_Raj

🤣

🤣

Originally posted by qwertyesque

I dont believing in making impulsive decisions - no matter where they come from. If you watched the interview with the room-mates on adersson cooper they clearly stated he appeared quite normal with some aberrated behavior..... but they didnt think he would do such a thing.. I think this evidence will put the School authorities and other folks in trouble.... It seems the whole town now knows he was psychotic...!!!! this is as ridiculous as it gets...!!

All said if the videos are true.. U have a doubt? so u think this is conspiracy?    he appears totally disconnected and incoherent... And that he took two hour gap to go the post office.. after recording his video in the car... confirms he could have had some kinda psychosis..

well, killing 32 people cold blooded means that whether he made a tape or not.  pick up any psychology book  for that 😳

well- the authorties should be in trouble IMO!  I'd like to see some serious implementation of strict policies atleast in the future.  So many students died!  It is heart-wrenching.. 😭😭😭 It is not the students' fault that they did not catch his behaviour.  But authorities should have acted proactively.  and oh yes!  so much force on campus, and one wacko shooting 32.. I have never served in services, hence will not comment!  But as a layman, I wonder what the police force was doing listening to the gun shots 🤢..  32 is a big number... 
Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

well- the authorties should be in trouble IMO!  I'd like to see some serious implementation of strict policies atleast in the future.  So many students died!  It is heart-wrenching.. 😭😭😭 It is not the students' fault that they did not catch his behaviour.  But authorities should have acted proactively.  and oh yes!  so much force on campus, and one wacko shooting 32.. I have never served in services, hence will not comment!  But as a layman, I wonder what the police force was doing listening to the gun shots 🤢..  32 is a big number... 

QT you said it all. 

Along with President and Authorities, I hold CHO's parents too upto some extent for being responsible  for his act of violence.

Originally posted by raksha.l

Is it very important to watch such disturbing videos???What extra is it going to add to your life???I would much rather spend that time on something more productive than burn my brain cells like this..😕I am sorry if I went overboard..I thought I should tell my friends what I felt was right...

yeah you are right rakhsa qt, that picture is horrible, after watching the picture, i had been thinking all along what went through him that he planned to make a video, i shouldnt have watched the video, but if you didnt watch the video you would be under the dilemma if he really did at the spur of the moment or not, what he was going through, he seemed to be really irritated all along, no friends, a loner? i read some posts where some mentioned that parents are responsible to some extent, i agree, oh Gosh, this is really horrible
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

He didnt commit the crime the gun did... Many uninstitutionalized Psyschotics have been their before him and will be there after him... making arbitrary conclusions leads no where....Just try removing the gun out of the scenario... and try any other weapon knives or axes or chain saw... none would have caused so much damage.....

Edited by qwertyesque - 17 years ago

He didnt commit the crime the gun did... Many uninstitutionalized Psyschotics have been their before him and will be there after him... making arbitrary conclusions leads no where....Just try removing the gun out of the scenario... and try any other weapon knives or axes or chain saw... none would have caused so much damage.....

how about a commercial plane, like a Mohammed Atta?

Originally posted by sareg

how about a commercial plane, like a Mohammed Atta?

They could do this because americans trusted their govt for hostage negotiations.. Now it wont happen ever again... they will beat the crap out of those guys without thinking twice.... 😊 

More importantly thsi country runs on trust and good will.. and people just have to earn their distrust....😉

Edited by qwertyesque - 17 years ago
I think they should not show this video at all. Try to figure out where things went wrong & correct it for future. By showing this video they are making it difficult for the people who lost their loved ones. On top of it the guy is getting popularity that's what he wanted and may be other sick kids think it's the way to get popularity... it should be stopped right away in my opinion...

Originally posted by manjujain

I think they should not show this video at all. Try to figure out where things went wrong & correct it for future. By showing this video they are making it difficult for the people who lost their loved ones. On top of it the guy is getting popularity that's what he wanted and may be other sick kids think it's the way to get popularity... it should be stopped right away in my opinion...

In fact this gave some insight into a twisted mind... but for the other students and the victims family it could be traumatizing...

Agree sudesh ji tell me what are we going to do about it? It hurts even me just by thinking that how many lives have gone just because of one sick mind. The ones who lost their loved ones life will never be the same. I think right now our focus should be helping people who got impacted by this. People who are in the position to take decisions should see it so that they can make educated decision.

In fact this gave some insight into a twisted mind... but for the other students and the victims family it could be traumatizing...