Joined: 18 July 2005
i have a lot personally but cant remember all of them
one of them was when harry said "no need to call me 'sir', professor" that made me laugh so much
and also when dumbledore says to vernon "and yet, rudness comes quite alamingly often-- better to say nothinG" or somethin like that. so funny
did you also notice how Slughorn kept calling Ron 'Rupert" like the actor who plays ron...
Joined: 30 June 2005
Joined: 24 June 2005
There were sooo many, and that's what I loved about the book!
Just to list a few, because I can't remember all:
- Fred and George interrogating Ginny about her FIVE boyfriends
- Ginny running into the commentor's podium after the match (and hitting Zacharias). That was a priceless moment.
- Speaking of commentry... Luna! Haha. Her commentry had me on the floor. And the part where she was wondering what his name was... Bibble or Buggins something along those lines... it was really clever: did anyone think Lord of the Rings (Bilbo Baggins?).
- Ginny after Harry kissed her: talking about the three dementor attacks, and yet all Romilda Vane does is ask her if Harry has a hippogriff tattooed across his chest. Then she says that she told Romilda that Ron has a Pygmy Puff but she didn't say where... that whole scene made me crack up completely.
- Ron trying to catch Hermione's attention when Hermione tells Harry that he has never been more fanciable. That one was sooo funny... especially when Hermione tells Harry that it doesn't hurt that he's grown a foot over the summer... and Ron goes, "I'm tall." That quote made me laugh so hard... and it's weird because it's just two words... but it was so Ron-ish that I had to crack up.
- Ron, after Harry uses Levicorpus on him. Ron says "next time I'd rather you set the alarm clock." (something like that). It was soooo funny!!
- Fleur was entertaining too... at the end she says "I theenk I'm good looking enough for the both of us." That was sweet, and yet so Fleur-ish that I had to grin.
- WON-WON!!! OK that was irritating after a time... but the first time Lavender called him Won-Won, I shrieked, "WON-WON?" and fell to the ground and started laughing. It was very funny.
Haha... there are more, there are more, but I can't seem to remember them! I'm gonna add on if I remember though.
Joined: 23 July 2005
ya he kept calling ron..rupurt....!!!..true..i guess he remember only names of people who r famous
Joined: 24 June 2005
Yes... the Rupert part was grin-worthy!
And the Mollywobbles! I remembered it just now, after rereading achal's post. That one was so cute and funny!
Joined: 11 April 2005
Rupert And Emma Moments
Author: Melissa Replies: 2 Views: 1561
|Melissa||2||1561||08 February 2008 at 4:03pm by SugarNSpice615|
omg!i need to laugh........
Author: mallika_14 Replies: 7 Views: 582
|mallika_14||7||582||23 February 2006 at 7:21pm by blughost91|
my cool fan-fic(u all will laugh)
Author: mallika_14 Replies: 12 Views: 707
|mallika_14||12||707||18 February 2006 at 12:36pm by mallika_14|
this will make u laugh Guarnteed!!!!!!
Author: ~*Manshi*~ Replies: 18 Views: 1160
|~*Manshi*~||18||1160||31 January 2006 at 3:45am by ~*Manshi*~|
Katie Sad moments!
Author: meha Replies: 4 Views: 513
|meha||4||513||18 November 2005 at 10:28am by daniel_4ever|
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :