Harry Potter

the moments that made you laugh

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Lamasat

Lamasat

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

i have a lot personally but cant remember all of them

one of them was when harry said "no need to call me 'sir', professor" that made me laugh so much

and also when dumbledore says to vernon "and yet, rudness comes quite alamingly often-- better to say nothinG" or somethin like that. so funny

did you also notice how Slughorn kept calling Ron 'Rupert" like the actor who plays ron...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the moments that made you laugh" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achal

IF-Dazzler

achal

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
I found the part where we find out Arthur calls Molly Mollywobbles in private really funnyy..

Also, the writing on poster on Fred and George's window.. LOL That was Hilarous..

There are lots of funny moments..

Edited by achal - 24 July 2005 at 1:43pm

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

There were sooo many, and that's what I loved about the book!

Just to list a few, because I can't remember all:

- Fred and George interrogating Ginny about her FIVE boyfriends

- Ginny running into the commentor's podium after the match (and hitting Zacharias). That was a priceless moment.

- Speaking of commentry... Luna! Haha. Her commentry had me on the floor. And the part where she was wondering what his name was... Bibble or Buggins something along those lines... it was really clever: did anyone think Lord of the Rings (Bilbo Baggins?).

- Ginny after Harry kissed her: talking about the three dementor attacks, and yet all Romilda Vane does is ask her if Harry has a hippogriff tattooed across his chest. Then she says that she told Romilda that Ron has a Pygmy Puff but she didn't say where... that whole scene made me crack up completely.

- Ron trying to catch Hermione's attention when Hermione tells Harry that he has never been more fanciable. That one was sooo funny... especially when Hermione tells Harry that it doesn't hurt that he's grown a foot over the summer... and Ron goes, "I'm tall." That quote made me laugh so hard... and it's weird because it's just two words... but it was so Ron-ish that I had to crack up.

- Ron, after Harry uses Levicorpus on him. Ron says "next time I'd rather you set the alarm clock." (something like that). It was soooo funny!!

- Fleur was entertaining too... at the end she says "I theenk I'm good looking enough for the both of us." That was sweet, and yet so Fleur-ish that I had to grin.

- WON-WON!!! OK that was irritating after a time... but the first time Lavender called him Won-Won, I shrieked, "WON-WON?" and fell to the ground and started laughing. It was very funny.

Haha... there are more, there are more, but I can't seem to remember them! I'm gonna add on if I remember though.

hp-rockz

hp-rockz

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

ya he kept calling ron..rupurt....!!!..true..i guess he remember only names of people who r famousLOL

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

Yes... the Rupert part was grin-worthy!

And the Mollywobbles! I remembered it just now, after rereading achal's post. That one was so cute and funny!

meha

meha

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Oh i guess eventhough the book was asd in the end it contains a bunch of funny moments. the ebst i consider is when harry used levicorpus on ron. it made me laugh so hard....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top