Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Tearšrops

Tearšrops

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

When you look back on old photos, you sometimes think 'What on earth made me wear that?'

It may have been the Fashion at the time, or a disastrous mistake.

What kind of Fashion mistake do you remember?

I remember wearing those brightly coloured and very flowery jumpers. Embarrassed The worst actually was that i used to own a bomber jacket for a short time - Oh my, now that was a big mistake! There was another time where dark lipsticks were in Fashion and i wore it thinking it would look good but looking back it didn't look decent at all. I now know that dark lipstick does not go with slim shaped lips.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Fashion Disasters" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
loll!!! greattt post!! shud be veryyy funny! LOL

wel.. wenever i look back at old photos, i seriously cringe! LOL all the colourful leggings! colourful flowerly jumpers!!! n all those frilly dresses! LOL LOL LOL cant believe i used to wear tht! LOL

~*MaNnU*~

~*MaNnU*~

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
OoOoo..i remember i use to wear....this next thingg...i dont even know wat its called hahaha lmfaooo........buh it was BRIGHT hot pinkk...and had like white perals...on it.......wen i was like 5 LOL

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Awesome topic! Big smile

My sister always used to make me wear these hot pink jeans with a cream-colored big T-shirt that had a perfectly matching hot pink bunny on it and it said "Hunny Bunny!" LOL Oh... and that outfit with white sandals! Confused

Oh gosh... if only I had the fashion sense that I do now when I was 5, I'd have killed my sister for telling me that was cute! LOL

momogrl21

IF-Veteran Member

momogrl21

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Well, the only time i have thought that was when i was looking at a pic of when i was 5 LOL i dun think that counts Embarrassed i was wearing a red dress, and OMGGGG...yellow socks LOL total mismatch Embarrassed

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 2:51am | IP Logged

lol.... hilarious post!!!!! What a brilliant idea! ROFL

Well, for me a fashion disaster is me in a dress or skirt. Divya and dresses just DO NOT MIX! I haven't worn one in like ummm years... My mother stopped trying when I was around 7. 

The last time I willingly put one on was for my Prom - 4 yrs ago! The only time i would wear one nowadays is if i wear a ghagra choli. Does that count? Ermm Ohter fashion disasters... when i was a kid my mum used to tie my half my hair up on top of my head - like a palm tree... the pics i have of that are cringe worthy! Confused

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 10:18am | IP Logged
ROFL... OMG, I love this!

Yeah, I haven't had too many moments of disastrous fashion but if I think of any more, I'll definitely post!

Okay, have to say... the red dress and yellow socks story totally killed me!ROFL

desi_chick05

IF-Dazzler

desi_chick05

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL
omg i remember wen i was little i wore Blue BELL BOTTOMS Dead omgg aaaah
wenever i look at old pics of me wearing them i yell at my mom for letting me go out in public wid them on Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top