Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rajeev_sheela

Groupbie

Rajeev_sheela

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 11:59am | IP Logged
HEY DO YOU LIKE RAJEEV ......AGAR HA TO KARE REPLY...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RAJEEV" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mashal

Goldie

Mashal

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
no i dont like
he is Dead

sadaf18

sadaf18

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Mashal, we are gonna have to disagree once againConfused...i actually love rajeev and his role in KTH and in Time Bomb...time bomb was on last thursday, and i had to cancel my work that night just to be able to see him in action!

I cannot wait to see him in Sun le na with amna and humayoon saeed..(since this is a Pakistani Serials forum, we're gonna have to connect this topic to Pakistani entertainment somehow, right???) Wink

-sadaf

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
same here sadaf..cant wait to c him!! plzz tel us when its starting if u get to knw..ill definitely tell all of u if i c any promos

mehraal

mehraal

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

mashal!

i'll disagree tooLOL

the most prominent feature if his acting is his body language and not to metnion his eyes which do almost half of the acting,,,,,

if u have watched KTH.one scene that stood out for me was

"tumhain chobees ghantay meri nazron keh samnay rehna hogaa,,mere aaspaas"

he was sitting on bedmmmmwithout moving his legs,arms,head,,,anything,,,,he just said these words and his eyes,,,,,they had so much depth in them!,,,,,

and if TB is concerned!,,i like his style of saying words quickly,,,,seems as if he's running out of time!

now! as long as Sun le Na is concerned!

he's playing a role of photographer!

so lets see how he plays that role!

fingers crossed!

canadian01

canadian01

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
oh ALLAH rajeev k bary main baat ho rahy hai or mera name hee nahi i m a big rajeev's dewany

i like RAJEEVVVVVVVVVVVVV COME BACK I M MISSING HIM SO MUCH

Eman

amreen1409

IF-Dazzler

amreen1409

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
When is that drma starting guys?

sadaf18

sadaf18

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

mehraal, rajeev is photographer in sun le na????!!!!!!! oh my lord! he went from a lover boy, to an action to hero to a photographer!! what a journey........ and rosemehek, sorry i have no idea about when or where it is starting, but am sure desperate to know!!!

Rajeev a photographer, with amna and humayoon...that is the kind of a drama that i'd make if i was a drama maker!!!

-sadaf

Post Reply New Post

Go to top