Shuronjona thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I was just wondering...maybe Sonam is Tulika, she never died, but was saved by somebody? And got Plastic Surgery again?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rwishka17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shuronjona

I was just wondering...maybe Sonam is Tulika, she never died, but was saved by somebody? And got Plastic Surgery again?

Hey Bhagwan, ab kya hoga?! 😕😕

That is true - I don't remember Tullika being shown dead or anything. But Tullika would never act nice, unless she has half-year long amnesia. 😆😆

I'm so confused thinking about this.
ammanna thumbnail
you are right about Sonum being Tulika. She does resemble a little of Tulica. Hope it will be true and if so let her mind not go back to Nikhil again or forever or until the show come to an end. Till then i want to see Ananya to be happy with her family whether in a big house or a small place.Being happy and healthy is a big wealth.
apajaan thumbnail
Ahhhhh! Now I like that thought...nice twist! 😉 Edited by apajaan - 17 years ago
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shuronjona

Last I saw of Tulikha, and as I understood that Part, In The Episode Where Annanya/Kanchi- Nikhil get married, She was Put to Jail By Veer(Monish Behl), for framing him of killing Amma's daughter. by administering wrong injection. So She Cannot be dead unless she is hanged for the crime. Depends on the sentence. And since it is less then a year, Case will be on.Yes she can come out on bail, with money power, and have a plastic surgery, a far fetched idea but possible with E L A S Writers., Team.

Edited by manzz - 17 years ago
Manzz thumbnail
But Looking Sonum and her connection to Nikhil, it is different story, as it appears to me that Ayeesha/ Avantika, Maya/ Meera-Abhinav triangle is being solved and then story of Sonum takes over, with a bit of melodrama.
Arshi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What manzz said last I saw of Tulika she was put in jail 😃 , and it looked like she wasn't going to be getting out soon 😆. I think Sonam is an old friend of Nikhil. Hey 😊 just thinking maybe Sonam is Amma's daughter, maybe she didn't die but Tulika hid her some where and caused her to have memory loss.   Don't any of you all laugh   ðŸ˜¡ 😡, I'm being serious, 1) this is TV land and anything is possible and 2) there have been cases, thought few, where a person was caused to have memory loss. Cuz if I'm not mistaken only person from that house who has seen Sonam is Anu.
Manzz thumbnail
With E L A S Team it all possible since no logic is applied, If when you escape from sea level location, if you can go down hill, not up hill and have a car crash, why not this lol 😉 ffern1012
renzangel thumbnail
I think sonam is nikhil's wife from past life like movies. 😆 😆 😆
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
who is Tulika ?????????
can anyone tell me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee