Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surnita thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hopefully will go up in next few weeks with the transformation.
jammy thumbnail
TRP wise yes, jassi is in the same place.

But the ranking wise it has fallen drastically .

Cant say about the transformation. Everything is happening so fast !!

I am sure viewers are confused. I know atleast 8 people of my family who are confused at what is happening. and mind you this people dont know & i havent told them the ending, so they dont know about jassi being a BLF adaption. It was once very good to know thier views on the current on goings as they didnt knew what the real story was,  But for now they are highly confused as to why the story is going the way it is. Also  they have already shifted to star one.

Jammy.
gelato thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ranking wise it has improved.Last week JJKN was in 85 and 100 position.This week it is 85 and 94.So it has improved.
surnita thumbnail
Originally posted by: sowmyavenky

Ranking wise it has improved.Last week JJKN was in 85 and 100 position.This week it is 85 and 94.So it has improved.

😃
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you folks.

But the serial has gone kaput and as many loop holes so its going up or down does not make a difference as we the viewers know that the makers have goofed up big time and spoilt the serial.

Rifhat

surnita thumbnail
No - some people on I forums think that when they discuss the show, I doubt the average viewer thinks this way or TRPs would have fallen.  I dont feel that way either and neither do most Armaan fans.  Personally I have wiped the last six months of PM from my memory - it was all a bad dream, a bit like Bobby Ewing in the shower in Dallas.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 Basically most ppl have a vey short memory and there are so many shows going on that it's impossible to remember the details for most.So what really matters is today.So if next month the show is good then ppl will be more than happy to forget all about what happened in the past & get on with what's going to happen next.
pj04 thumbnail

ugggghhhhh....looks like we are back to square one. okie dokie...here is what i think

1) we have already established that trps are not a true measure of a show's worthiness or standard ...bcoz if it were so ekta serials would have negative trps and some shows on zee and star one would be on the list(some of them are really great)...so let us stop rating a show on the basis of trps.

2)now for trps remaining the same......a section of viewers see jjkn as a part of thier habit they have stayed with it through out whatever the track ,a section of viewers saw jjkn as a remake or extension of blf.....when the directors went on thier creative spree...they got disgusted and left,now they are back when the story has moved to original track, there is an another section of viewers who saw jjkn independently.....when directors tried to return back to original story and bungled up all the current track , they got disgusted and left .  so while some viewers left , some returned back...i am guessing that they balanced out each other keeping the trps intact

whether you like the present jjkn or not   depends largely on your expectations of it.

jprasad thumbnail
Jammy, thanks for the update.

My hope is that the TRPs go up again. But it is up to T&D to
provide the viewers with a good story line.

Everyone, had good comments and replies under this post.   
😛