Virginia Tech rampage - Condolences (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
I am not able to push aside the black feeling of 33 cold bodies lying in a morgue. I am just lucky to have got up from my bed this morning alive!!! What motivated that young boy to commit an act like this?? why, oh God, why??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virginia Tech rampage - Condolences (Page 3)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
The answer is only known to the boy himself Rojapoo.

I wonder what sorry state of mind he must have been to pull the trigger.   Unhappy

revasri

revasri

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
I was watching CNN y'day full on this breaking news. It's a very horrible and deep tragedy. My deepest condolences for the victims' family. May God give them strength during this hardship. Let us pray for their soul rest in peace.

30 people were shot, an Indian from Tamilnadu is also in the list.

Wingy

Wingy

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
It is indeed an unfortunate incident. I was driving, listening to Boortz in the radio. at first it did not hit me. I had got used to hearing someone shooting someone on every day news. As the news unfolded, I relaized what happened. My god, young people with so many dreams and people with so much to do.... how can this ever happen??
May god give the folks strength to get thru this.

madumithas

madumithas

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 5:50am | IP Logged

dasa1

Goldie

dasa1

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 6:29am | IP Logged
It is very unfortunate and very sad to see innocent lives lost.

I suppose I am right in saying that this is all mainly because of guns being so freely available in US.

Wonder when US government will have the courage to root out the freely available gun culture specially when their lobby is so strong!

patraj

IF-Dazzler

patraj

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Well, its not going to happen in this centry for sure! Because the people here are so used to yielding guns that they are unwilling to let go of the previlege!

Pat

spain

spain

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
This world is truly pathetic. I remember Satish's words at the Muhurtham forum, regarding actress Vaishnavi's sad demise: "people will keep killing themselves and others and there is nothing we can do about it." How true and sad.

My heartfelt prayers and condolences to those who lost their lives in this incident, which also happens to be the worst institution shoot-out massacre in US history.
My sympathies are with their respective family members and loved ones.

The killer was apparently a loner. Hardly spoke, hardly smiled, ate alone. It seems he was against the rich and affluent Americans and disliked women. A couple of female colleagues said he had stalked them. His creative writings submitted for class assignments showed violent and bizarre writings. Apparently, he left all kinds of clues everywhere but no one took it so seriously. And now everyone is shocked and grief-stricken.

Such students are unable to adjust to their new cultural and work environment. It is an adjustment disorder that needed some good counselling.

Prof. Loganathan it seems called his parents in India a day before he died. And years back, he had jokingly told his family members that if anything had happened to him while in Virginina, he would like to be buried at the campus site.

Isn't life so peculiar?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top