Virginia Tech rampage - Condolences (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Aanteek

Goldie

Aanteek

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 10:22am | IP Logged
This is one horrible incident. So, sad for those who got affected. Even schools are not so safe to go or send your kids. My deepest condolenses to all the victims and their family. I pray for all their souls to rest, and for the family members to survive this tragedy.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virginia Tech rampage - Condolences (Page 2)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I lived in Washington DC five years ago when a sniper on the loose terrorised the greater Washington area. For nearly a month, we were hesitant to go to the grocery stores or even to get out of the car to fill the petrol tank. Having been through that trauma, I can understand how the victims of Virginia Tech must have felt in their final hours. May their souls rest in peace and may God give their families the strength they need in this difficult period. I also hope the loss of 30 odd lives will make Americans realise the dire need to tighten their gun control laws.

Edited by Bonheur - 17 April 2007 at 10:38am

rhodes

rhodes

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Terrible incident..I could not even read in the news..Very unfortunate incident.

A picture of shooting suspect Cho Seung-hui taken from his Green Card. in www.cnn.com

Nitiram

Nitiram

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 10:54am | IP Logged
My deepest sympathy to all those brilliant people who lost their lives. I pray to almighty to give their families strength and courage to face the most difficult situations of their lives.
My deepest condolences to the two Indian families, I just cannot imagine their loss.
God Bless
Niti

dee63

dee63

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I live in the DC metro area, and remember as well how we all felt when the sniper terrorised this area... My heart goes out to all the victims and their families. May their souls rest in peace..

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Im very sorry to hear this horrific and terriying incident. Let their souls rest in piece. The link below shows the people who has died including the person who killed those people:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007170662,00.html

Edited by usha_pooja - 17 April 2007 at 2:02pm

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
It's a very horrible and sad tragedy. My deepest condolences go to the victim's family and friends and may God give them the strength during this difficulty time. May their soul rest in peace.

I am not after put the blame on somebody but according to the newspapers, the first shouting happened at 7 o clock and the second was around 9.26 pm so the campus administration could have done something more to evacuate the whole university. It wouldn't take 2hours to evacuate.

33 people was shot and killed. I hope the government will make some action regarding the gun and weapon sales and law in US. They should seriously do something with their weapon politics to control it, that why so many violence, gang problems, ghettoes, school massacre etc than in many other countries according to the statistics.

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Well said Meli & Bonheur.

It is high time US Govt tighten the laws esp in weapon. The last time it happened in Concubine(?) and the Amish community. That itself should have waken up the authorities, but few years later it is still happening.

My heartfelt condolences to the families of the victims for the loss of their loved ones. I pray that their souls rest in peace.

I am also praying for the soul of the attacker for he needs it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top