India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Please-no BLF with JJKN

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 7:47am | IP Logged

It's a sincere request and I don't want to offend anyone - but can we please stop the comparison between JJKN and BLF?? First it spoils the relative curiosity and secondly we kind of form an expectation which when not met brings dissapointment.So please,do not compare.BLF might have been very good and maybe very bad for some.I don't know.But JJKN is not anything like it anymore and after the hospitalisation it went through thanks to it's makers it needs to get back to it's feet.We can safely say it's almost back but it would be great if it doesn't go through the regular put down it goes through due to BLF. Let JJKN be.

PleaseBig smile.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 7:59am | IP Logged

I love JJKN and although I try not to compare it with BLF it was hard not to do so when Purab was on and the show went down in quality - but now its back on track I agree with you Minnie there is no need for the comparision.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Why???

After all It is an Adaption of BLF right?? Wasnt it because of the so called original BLF ending that they had to make a 360degree U-Turn !!

Wasnt everyone crying that the makers are not going as in BLF from last 6 months, Well now they have heard it & now they are back on the 'Original' track and it is more likely that comparisions will happen, sorry to disappoint you girlsWink.

After complaining for long about how they have butchered the original, lets see how much good  they are at doing the justice to thier so called original track. For me their start on getting on the original track is pathetic in it self, sorry if I offended someone, but its a fact. compared to BLF the mario house scene is a utter crap.

The Betty and Armaando scene at mario's house was a very emotional one and was very well acted and shot. compared to that JJKN's episode was a nightmare. To give you an idea, The scene in BLF was 7 mins long approx , here they streched it with Flash back to a full episode and in the end that mechanical hug DeadDead.

Jammy.
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 9:37am | IP Logged
unfortunately minnie....this is the destiny of all the adaptations, you can't help but compare. i can only say this for the directors that if thier creativity was laughable(last six months and a very messy end), thier copy is worse(the original had good acting, good sets, logical progression,and the best thing was a balance of sugary stuff)....here they are overdoing it.the cast does not seem comfortable with each other(in romantic scenes...armaan seemed clueless as to how to hold her....that thought about how to hold should not even enter when you try comforting your friend in spur of moment). i fail to see why they cannot copy scene to scene(nobody expects any logic in thier story now...they might as well make a decent and true copy).
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 9:41am | IP Logged

For the record,I haven't seen BLf and so for me the scenes between Armaan and Jassi at Raj's place were vere beautiful and very well enacted.maybe I am a a little less evolved than others but I try to take pleasure in what I do get rather than cry after something I'm not likely to get.And I am definitely liking what I'm seeing and for me at least that's enough right now.

Jammy,I saw almost the complete episode ( thanks to lucky girl,JP and Sony stars) and there was nothing mechanical about Armaan and Jassi's hug.It was a naturally contrained hug because there was absolutely nothing sexual in it and when you comfort someone be it a boy or a girl that's the way you would hug.In this kind of hugging you hardly can be amorous unless you have ..er.. other intentions.

Comparisons don't serve any purpose other than to demean and degrade the one not in favour.If the only reason for watching a serial or an entertaining programme is to sit judgement on it,then I would say it's better if we put that time to more constructive use.But if the reason is that you want to watch it that's why you are watching it then it's wiser if we start seeing the positive sides as well.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 10:20am | IP Logged

or maybe I would not watch JJKN at all!

and let us loose a die hard Armaan fan????????? No way!!!!!LOL Gigli,I'm sorry if I hurt your sentiments.I apologise. 

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gigli

Oh no! Not hurt at all! I am just saying that I might not be so 'into' JJKn if it were not for BLF!! I am not so much a die Hard Armaan but ARMANDO fan. Although Apoorva is very good-looking!

True, Jorge Enrique Abello is an amazing actor... LOVED HIM!!!! Even I am a die-hard Armando fan. AWWWww... i can go on and on and on...

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Jammy you would criticise the Raj flat scenes!  So what if it was dragged out a whole episode.  T&D have got to show the relationship building between J&A more intensly now as the Purab Virus wiped out six months of JJKN.  I really enjoyed that episode and dont think the J&A hug was mechanical at all.  It was a sensitive scene well handled.  This is Indian TV, they are not going to go as far as they did in BLF with it.Wink.

Go to top