India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

what is worse?

lamhe Groupbie
lamhe
lamhe

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Recent turn of events show Mallika is going to loose Armaan soon, whom do you feel more bad for- Jassi who was abandoned by her fianc just a day before the engagement or- mallika who's fianc is falling in love with his secretary
No matter how vampish or dominating and controlling; mallika has been shown to truly love armaan from the bottom of her heart and I really pity her coz she has grown up thinking of him as her future, if she was suspicious of her fianc a bit too much I must add she was give every reason to be so, Mr Suri never has taken pains to mend things, no doubt it is tough for him too as its very difficult to marry someone you don't love but I feel its too late for him to ditch her.
Jassi on the other hand never really loved Purab infact since he has gone she is busy mopping tears for her looks not for him, and she even managed to get her boss to give her a shoulder to cry on (she may think all the time armaan should be with Mallika but actions speak louder than words) and no matter how innocently a woman thinks the responsibility for a breakup does lie on her also at least partially, (and Jassi better realize that )
and Armaan i hope he clears his emotions so the hurt his actions are causing stop soon

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 7:34am | IP Logged

no matter how innocently a woman thinks the responsibility for a breakup does lie on her also at least partially, (and Jassi better realize that )

Sure,it's actually all her fault. In fact ask all the mother-in-laws in India,everytime a report of torture happens irrespective of the perpetrator being the husband or the mother-in-law herself,it's because the daughter-in -law deserved itAngry.And I guess the same logic applies here.

As for Mallika,well she deserves Armaan just as much as Meenakshi deserved Purab or Pari deserved Raj or for that manner any obsessive character deserves his or her object of obsession.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 7:37am | IP Logged

If Malaika is too dumb to see Armaan has not loved her for a long time - then she has no one to blame but her self.  She seems to have little self respect and must have quite poor self esteemDead or she would have dumped him a long time ago, I couldnt be with someone who didnt love me.Cry

ARMAAN KI ZINDABAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 7:43am | IP Logged
well said surnita!!!
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surnita

If Malaika is too dumb to see Armaan has not loved her for a long time - then she has no one to blame but her self.  She seems to have little self respect and must have quite poor self esteemDead or she would have dumped him a long time ago

I agree with you surnita. She knows what kind of flurt he was and she also has a feeling that he is not the same and does not care for her much...inspite of breaking the relationship once, I don't know why she came back...probably that is what is called "Love".

But as you said self respect is also important and many indian woman give up that and sacrifice a lot to hold their marriage and relationship. But how long can they drag that. It is going to end some day. So it is better if she holds on to her respect and move on rather than feeling bad for a person who did not care for her or her feelings. Also Mallika seems to be over possisive about armaan and always trying to watch him like a watch dog. No guy will like to loose freedom and especially being watched like that can annoy them. She is responsible for what is happening today....

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 10:31am | IP Logged
      V  well said Smisha.In fact from the very beginning Mallika has held Armaan ransom to her love by dangling her support to him in Gulmohar.She is too possessive and this is when she has never caught him with anyone so we can assume here that for her the liasons don't exist.She is very mean most of the time.She thinks well of Gulmohar but she is quite shortsighted in judging where Gulmohar's wellbeing lies.
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Malika has been shown as a headstrong, snobby woman who is scared of  no one.  Yet, when it comes to Armaan, she definitely has a weakness there and like Minnie said, she is shortsighted.  If she knows he is cheating on her and has in the past (i.e. Yana in Singapore) then she should leave him.  But instead, she looks for ways to get him back.  I.e. in yesterday's episode, she said going to Goa with him is the only way left for her to get him back...Confused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top