Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

~*MaNnU*~

~*MaNnU*~

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
onee simple rule to stay fitt haha..
w/e goes in needs to cum out..so meaning......eat as much as u want...buh burn MORE caloriesss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HOW TO GET SKINNY..... (Page 4)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angel 786

Groupbie

angel 786

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
drink glass grapefruit b4 each meal. and do abt 10, 000 steps day i did that lost 2 stones in 3 month. i also drank glass of bolied water every moring with lemon and honey. then had brakfast abt hour later that really helped me. Smile Smile Smile

merria

Groupbie

merria

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
thxxxxxxxxxx guysssssssss

xoxoxoxo

momogrl21

IF-Veteran Member

momogrl21

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

I just maintain a really good weight by excercising LOADS!!! I eat toooo much junk LOL So I think exercsising and maintaining a good diet is what'll help. Just have a good balance of both.

Everyday, i usually do a mile, work upper and lower body exercises, and run bleachers, then i play some sports like volleyball or basketball. Twice a week i run 3 miles Smile

Funk'n Desi

IF-Dazzler

Funk'n Desi

Manoj’s India-Forums Juliet

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pm4eva

Lol.. how about exercise? Lol LOL LOL But just eat veggies and exercise!

Ooh.. and since my mom's like a health freak there's this lemonade stuff you can make which is supposed to burn fat! You take 2 tbsp of lemon juice adn 1 tbsp of maple syrup a tsp of cayenne pepper (Lal Mirch) add some water and it's a fat burning drink! Lol!

Oooh and you're not suppposed to eat anything like 3 hours before you go to bed! Those strange cravings is only your body burning fat so don't feed yourslef just let it burn away the fat! Lol! That's quite hard though LOL LOL LOL Just drink loads and loads of water! Big smile Big smile

Lol... and buy fat free stuff! Serioulsy my mom thinks she's fat so she buys organic mayo and 12 grain bread, whole wheat spagetti and makes cookies with half the sugar and with whole wheat flour! Wow! Yea and she's lost like 30 pounds! So I'm gonna guess that it works! But she exercises a lot to!

Well, hope this helped! lol

Love, Jyoti

Big smileBig smilewell done...my fellow premika!!LOLWinkBig smile

i agree with you.....im sure this would you a lot!!

~*MaNnU*~

~*MaNnU*~

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Desi_Chic

Heyy, erm am kinda new to this but i jus luked threw the fashion tips n went by the topic "how to get skinny" n erm i need help. As i am a new member i feel abit shy tlkin abt this but i wud'nt say am fat am skinny but ma stomach needs shape n i duno wt 2 do ive gt a bit of flab n i wnt 2 lose it so if u dnt mind can u help me plzz thnxx

do exerciseeeeeeeeeeeee

kieraknightley1

kieraknightley1

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 11:51am | IP Logged
the LEMON JUICE MAYPLE CYRUP AND CAYENNE PEPPER DRINK BURNSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! IT BURNT MY MOUTH! WHOEVER GAVE THIS RECIEPE WERE U JOKIN OR IS IT FOR REAL :S Confused

sakura*

sakura*

Posted: 27 April 2007 at 4:34am | IP Logged
well im 35kg but i gained a bit i became 36 or 37 after winter vacation but i lost it all in a WEEK! and this is what i did lots of sit ups run for about an hour or so and this is it. whatever you do dont starve yourself.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top