Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

JattiTude

Goldie

JattiTude

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
well.... what i gained few pounds in last 6-7 months, so i thought of doing something..... now i walk about 25-30 minutes everyday...... i try to take stairs rather than elevator at my work or school...... i take cereal milk every morning..... salad with tofu in the after noon (you can also use chicken if you eat non-veg)....... and i take a cup of milk again with it..... then i take some light snack between my lunch and dinner and then for dinner.... i take good salad again which contains lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers (bell peppers), cucumber, carrots, and olived with honey mustard and southwestern dressing on it....3/4 hour before i go to bed, one more cup of milk (which satisfies 3 dairy servings/day requirement for me)..... i did this for 2 months and shed all the punds i had gained...... now i like this diet and i am continuing with it.... yeah here and there, i do cheat and have pizza or thai food...... but no donuts, muffins or other fried stuff..... i hope it helps....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HOW TO GET SKINNY..... (Page 3)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeSiPride05

IF-Rockerz

DeSiPride05

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiten_fan

Originally posted by (((((

Originally posted by ankita12

wat a topic LOL LOL LOL

Exercise Every morning! I have done that. Also: Quit junk food, eat subway: eat fresh LOL LOL (just kidding- well its not that bad). I lost 40 pounds in less than 2 months.... i used to weight 160, but then it changed to 120.

How did you loose 40 pounds ? What exercise you did ? Tell me in detail  I will also try .

i'd like to know 2...need to loose lots of weight..btw how many pounds = a kg?

Yeh man how did u?

platinum17

platinum17

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
i think that this topic is really motivating esp hearing abt other ppl's success stories. So far i've lost half a stone since Jan 07 but i want to lose another 1 and a half to get to my ideal healthy body weight. I am addicted to chocolate though i dont like crisps and ice-cream (except the chocolate bit) or other stuff. The only bad thing is when i'm hungry i eat a lot of garbage really quickly and end up regretting it. And when i exercise i kinda feel hungry. This sounds really dumb innit?

goof

Groupbie

goof

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
If u think u don't want to starve but still want to become thin well good news u could try this diet plan. My friend did this a she lost 40 pounds in 2 months. She recommended this to me.
http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/~jajoo/gmdiet.html
Go to the link u can get the plan. It really helps. I tried it for a couple of weeks i did loose some pounds. This diet plan really works go ahead and try.. Smile
CreditReport.com

Mommytobe

IF-Dazzler

Mommytobe

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
NICE TOPIC LOL

miss_parvy

miss_parvy

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
This is a really nice and useful topic.
Make sure not to starve yourself. I always found swimming useful. So maybe u cud try dat if u have time.

(((((

Goldie

(((((

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by goof

If u think u don't want to starve but still want to become thin well good news u could try this diet plan. My friend did this a she lost 40 pounds in 2 months. She recommended this to me.
http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/~jajoo/gmdiet.html
Go to the link u can get the plan. It really helps. I tried it for a couple of weeks i did loose some pounds. This diet plan really works go ahead and try.. Smile
CreditReport.com

thanks i will try .

renu__sidhu

renu__sidhu

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
wow all these tips are awesome, i just finished my first year at university, and eating out all the time cuz i lived on campus i gained a bit of weight and i wanna shed it, i will try some of these, great topic Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top