India-Forums

HOW TO GET SKINNY..... (Page 2)

((((( Goldie
(((((
(((((

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankita12

wat a topic LOL LOL LOL

Exercise Every morning! I have done that. Also: Quit junk food, eat subway: eat fresh LOL LOL (just kidding- well its not that bad). I lost 40 pounds in less than 2 months.... i used to weight 160, but then it changed to 120.

How did you loose 40 pounds ? What exercise you did ? Tell me in detail  I will also try .

hiten_fan Goldie
hiten_fan
hiten_fan

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by (((((

wat a topic LOL LOL LOL

Exercise Every morning! I have done that. Also: Quit junk food, eat subway: eat fresh LOL LOL (just kidding- well its not that bad). I lost 40 pounds in less than 2 months.... i used to weight 160, but then it changed to 120.

How did you loose 40 pounds ? What exercise you did ? Tell me in detail  I will also try .

i'd like to know 2...need to loose lots of weight..btw how many pounds = a kg?

((((( Goldie
(((((
(((((

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiten_fan

Originally posted by (((((

wat a topic LOL LOL LOL

i'd like to know 2...need to loose lots of weight..btw how many pounds = a kg?

2.2 pounds = 1 kg ...... do you live in India ?

punky~ Senior Member
punky~
punky~

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 2:03am | IP Logged
LOL! I'm already skinny and tall so this topic isn't for me..There are different body types about which one must understand ..like i'm an ectomorph..which means my body type is thin and skinny...not everyone can get SKINNY, but if you try to become skinny you might end up looking like the supermodels that they're banning from fashion shows! People can get THIN. A friend of mine lost weight ..she like lost 6 kgs in 2 months, and she didn't even diet regularly some of the days!..in 6 months she'll be THIN! Here's how she's doing it..

- Eat less food..like eat half of your breakfast and do the same with the other meals..there MUST not be a starving sensation felt in the stomach! if you're feeling so, eat more food so that atleast you're getting your required amount of nutrients.
- DONOT QUIT EATING FOOD!!!
-Drink green tea 4 times a day...without sugar ofcourse!!
- Every morning walk briskly for 1 hour or half an hour atleast...and do the same in the evening.
-DONOT QUIT EATING FOOD!!!
-Avoid JUNK food...really ..i mean no chocolates or pizzas!

If you really wanna lose weight you MUST be PATIENT! you won't get skinny in a week! It takes time.

Embarrassed Good-Luck!
Showbizz IF-Dazzler
Showbizz
Showbizz

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Hey I want to know how much to run and how long in a Treadmill to lose some weigh ?? I go to a gym but there is no instructor :(
lollol Senior Member
lollol
lollol

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
to lose weight go on a slim fast diet and exercise on a treadmill for 10minz flat! u'l soon burn off ALL the calories, that's wat i did!
suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Stop eating white bread! Seriously this worked for my sister, she was a UK size 14 but slimed down to a UK size 8 in less than 9 months, cos she cut white bread out of her diet. Mind you she did plenty of healthy exercise as well but this was her propbably her only diet change. Unless you count the fact that she munched on ice cos she couldn't be bothered to drink up to 8 glasses of water a day!
sonia_112 Groupbie
sonia_112
sonia_112

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
heyyy i need to lose weight toooo sooooo during the summer, ive decided that im eating jelly.....it rle fills u up....AND.....i drink loads of coke.....that fills u up2........AND i eat lots of ice cream....but thats cos it keeps me hot.......o and also jus keep away frm places wer theres food! that helps a lot xXx

Go to top