Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Shaun tait want's to be the fastest bowler on Planet..

Australia pacer Shaun Tait says he wants to be remembered as the fastest bowler in the world.

Tait, who has been giving a harrowing time to the batsmen in the ongoing World Cup with his extreme - if somewhat wild - pace bowling, is keen to get to the top of the ladder and be counted as the fastest.

''It will be great to be among the quickest along with teammate Brett Lee and Pakistan spearhead Shoaib Akhtar,'' Tait said.

Though he was expensive against Sri Lanka in the Super Eight league game, he was on fire when the Aussies ran amok against Ireland in Barbados last week.

''I was looking forward to such a wicket,'' Tait said.

''It was my dream to play for Australia with these great players. By important bowling with them I have gained a lot of confidence. I want to be known as the fastest bowler at some stage of my career and I would love to be talked about as a fast, fearsome bowler,'' he added.

''But after getting into the Australian team I have realised that pace is not enough to be the best. One should polish the art of bowling at the right areas to take wickets.

''I have been taking a lot of tips from Troy Cooley, our pace bowling coach. Brett Lee too has helped me. When we bowl together, I feel a lot more confident.

Whenever I have gone up to him for tips, he has always been a great help ''Skipper Ricky Ponting gave me the new ball and told me not to worry about extras. Against Scotland and Holland, I tried to bowl too fast and knock them over.

But I realised very soon that I ought to be careful and not get carried away,'' the 24-year-old from Adelaide said.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shaun tait want's to be the fastest bowle" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
i wish noone breaks shoaibs record...besides our own players.. Embarrassed

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
btw is he the fastest bowler ryte now? Confused

Russell2k5

Groupbie

Russell2k5

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fiza_87

btw is he the fastest bowler ryte now? Confused

Yes, fastest bowler but a bad one. Also, he chucks. Seen him topping at 96 MPH.

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
oh no!! Confused
            really? Confused

Russell2k5

Groupbie

Russell2k5

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Wow he bowled his fastest at 160Kmph(99.36mph) against NZ. Shoaib's record was 161.3Kmph(100.16mph).

nightangel

IF-Sizzlerz

nightangel

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
all d best to him.. Clap

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Got a long way to go because he gives away a lot of runs and his bowling action is weird.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top