Page   of 3

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by egghatcher

Originally posted by Maya_M

Btw isn't the shooter an Asian?

yes .... from US influenced South Korea ...... kinda close proximity to Genghis Khan of China also

Hmm! Be serious Taran ji!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is Our Life Worth!?!?! (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

yes .... from US influenced South Korea ...... kinda close proximity to Genghis Khan of China also

I am... And just  heard cho's aunt in korea describe him on CNN as a terrifying fella back in their country prior to coming to USA..... as for south asian crazies . the name that jumps up in my mind is that of a south-indian fella called raman raghav who went on killing rampage in mumbai some years back.. so there are those oddities in an otherwise stable culture we live or lived in..Thumbs Up

eggy you are doing the wrong comparison.. serial killers and mass muderers are not the same....wasn't that guy  a serial killer.... like jack the ripper...

Edited by qwertyesque - 19 April 2007 at 10:41am

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Nice post!

For the past few weeks I have been seeing my relatives and friends fighting with life in the hospitals!

ThankGod they are fine now! Everything is in the hands of GOD and every suffering is one's  past karma.We cannot do anything except for helping them in their bad times!

Regarding virginia incidenct! Its really tragic!

Wishes,

Myth

How can the VTec incident be past karma?Confused....I dont think any of those 32 innocents deserved anything even close....

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Well  Raman Raghvan was serial killer and I very vividly remember that time.  This CHO character did one time mascacre so he does not fit into serial killer profile although he killed 32 people Angry.  May be RR should be compared to Richar Ramirez a killer in LA during 1984-85 Confused or with Jeffrey Dahmer:Ouch Angry

I remember in 96 in LA- Valley area there was one guy who went out on rampage and started shooting on street.  It was telecasted live.  It was so scary.  I remember it was on friday at noon time. 

Edited by Dabulls23 - 19 April 2007 at 12:15pm

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

This is truly sad !!!! I still can't get over this tragedy. I watched the kid rant off crazily - he was actually reading out from a paper as if he was rehearsing for a play.....and he actually posted this after he murdered two people and had enough wool left in his brain to kill another three dozen.

He was insecure economically that was obvious, and the jealousy and insecurity was enough to turn anyone off. I can't believe none of this came out in his evaluation an year back when he was under psychiatric care.

Problem is, he was a common man too, until he chose to become uncommon by taking the lives of so many innocent people.

When and how does this kind of common man becomes uncommon.....

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

I am... And just  heard cho's aunt in korea describe him on CNN as a terrifying fella back in their country prior to coming to USA..... as for south asian crazies . the name that jumps up in my mind is that of a south-indian fella called raman raghav who went on killing rampage in mumbai some years back.. so there are those oddities in an otherwise stable culture we live or lived in..Thumbs Up

lived in.....

yes, that is what is bothering me consistently.

The fanatics who went and broke the vehicles of those innocent men and women whose only crime was being the part of an organisation who tried to sensationalise a Hindu Muslim marriage, the man whose consience does not even bother him for a moment even after knowing he trampled 7 people to death, a man who is now being set free inspite of the whole world knowing he has the blood of so many young children on his hands, the men who don't think twice of kidnapping and killing a child for small amount of money, those who kill other men simply because they have the audacity to fall in love with their sisters or daughter.........

I am so pained by this.

South Asians also push their children too hard. Why do we push our children so hard?

I am not sure today if this was actually was not brought upon by the parents themselves who might have pushed him little too hard to achieve those very things that these other guys had whom he killed.......pushed him over the edge......

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

music_rules

IF-Dazzler

music_rules

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
OMG my ? exactly i always ask my self what is life about and what is worth... why are we here?? so many things run in my mind but i haven't found the perfect answer yet? Confused Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top