Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Today, we witnessed yet another tragic incident at Virginia Tech University, US. 32 students became victims of someone's rage and anger. And this is not the first time, it has been happening for over sometime time. Hundreds die everyday all over the world, because of someone's stupidity or insecurity.

Who is to be blamed for all this???

The Hi-Tech Video Games like PS2, X-Box, and other zillion games available on net. Where player is too proud to kill citizens and distract the world and end up winning?
  • The society, for victimizing one person and the anger comes out as killing other several innocent people?

What is common man's life worth??? Are we that common, that anyone can come and shoot us???

What are we giving to our children when we allow them to play such games, where their mind become totally senseless, and inhumane, and for them a bullet is something, which hits a person, but still, it has some energy left on the bar at the right hand corner of the screen. And their next move is to throw a bomb on the figure, who is still running with a bullet in this heart, and then comes the bomb, and he is still standing, but with black all over, and some smoke coming out of his head. Is this really funny??? Or Entertaining??

How can we change things??? We can't change the world, but we can do something on a personal level…………. What is the solution for that???

Can we let anyone at anytime, come and shoot us such brutally, and then take his own life too, coz he understood after killing the 32nd person, what exactly he did!

Regards,

A Common Man, Yet Very Special!!

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 16 April 2007 at 4:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.mermaid_QT

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is Our Life Worth!?!?!" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting! I have been following and thinking about this incident all day!

Thoughts come to my mind at this moment -

Its horrifying / Sad, such incidents just shows how uncertain life is - may God be with family friends of victims...

Who is to be blamed for all this???

IMO - Authorities and natural uncertainity of life.

Why cann't some strict security measures be taken on campus, when such incidents have been happening in past. Is been happening time and again, will this continue to happen?

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
thanks for posting, i wanted to post the breaking news related to this and wanted to know your views, what a terrible news! will comment later

Edited by raunaq - 16 April 2007 at 4:40pm

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Life is worth living in peace, learning from mistakes and appreciating the WILL OF GOD.. Life is about trying to be the best person we can be.. a good human.  Nothing else is in our hands anyway. 
In times such as today's when hurt people with weapons are rampant, holding on to dear life is a blessing from up above.

Edited by mermaid_QT - 11 July 2007 at 5:06pm

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by egghatcher

Thanks BB for an eye-opener .... Sorry for bringing this up yet again .. but there is no culture better than south asian culture .... and I will leave it at that without expounding further
may the dead departed souls rest in peace
may they choose to come on IF in nezt life where despite differences we do TALK Thumbs Up

Strongly Agree with the bolded part!!!!

Our Family system is our strongest plus point.

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

I just simply loved that !!  You haven't posted in a long time dear!  welcome back.  I will have to get some more thinking done before i can post here.  will come back later.  thanks !

Thanks for welcoming! Smile

I will try to be active here. Smile

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 16 April 2007 at 5:08pm

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

Originally posted by egghatcher

Thanks BB for an eye-opener .... Sorry for bringing this up yet again .. but there is no culture better than south asian culture .... and I will leave it at that without expounding further
may the dead departed souls rest in peace
may they choose to come on IF in nezt life where despite differences we do TALK Thumbs Up

Strongly Agree with the bolded part!!!!

Our Family system is our strongest plus point.

Then how can we explain something like Nithari?

I believe in any culture these kinds of acts are just Dead and there is no justification whatsoever.

That is one case, and yes our society have huge flaws. but if u see the over all system, South Asian kids are more secure, and they are unlikely to do what happened today.

the whole theory of kids leaving parent's home at 18, and living on their own, is eatting away the whole western society. I had a case at clinic, where a 31 year old woman (single), was living with her parent, and my other doctors and onservers thought that she has some mental problem or something. coz she is living with her parents still!

Yes, in south asian society, there are crimes, which are hidden or underground, but if we see the essences, it is still very stronger and better.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top