Best fielder in odis?

Poll

Who do u think is an exceptional fiedler?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mini2390 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guys... i was just wondering who do u think is an exceptional fielder out of the ones above.. i named only ONE top fielder from each team, who already r great fielders in their own ways....... but who in ur opinion is really really exceptional? 😊

my personal favorites are Shoaib Malik, Kaif and Gibbs... cudnt name one, cuz almost all of them r great! 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shoaib Malik And Herschelle Gibbs
atohani99 thumbnail
I think both Clark and Gibbs are brilliant fielders. They catch really well and their ground feilding is exceptional. On top of the that, they almost always hit the stumps.

For that last reason i wouldn't pick Collingwood. He cant match both Clarke and Gibbs along the ground and in the air, but when England need a run out he just never seems to hit.

How come Ponting is not on the list? I think he's better than Clark
mini2390 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atohani99

I think both Clark and Gibbs are brilliant fielders. They catch really well and their ground feilding is exceptional. On top of the that, they almost always hit the stumps.

For that last reason i wouldn't pick Collingwood. He cant match both Clarke and Gibbs along the ground and in the air, but when England need a run out he just never seems to hit.

How come Ponting is not on the list? I think he's better than Clark

Ponting is a very good  fielder.. but i think clarke is more energetic, as i feel hes more of an all round fielder who brings variety in all areas of fielding... and then again, if u read my post from the very start... i stated that i listed only ONE good fielder from each team, meaning that there r many others... but i just picked one from each... but ponting is a good fielder in his own position.. and if u luk again, aussies have many other good fielders also, lyk symonds and hussey .. but i picked only one from each side.  😊

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Clarke from Aus. and Malik for Pak.
*Fiza* thumbnail
i think mohammad kaif is a very gud fielder! 😳
Sarz thumbnail
Umm i will say Clarke as itss in the poll..Dawyne bravo is also good but Dawyne Smith is much better
Khobsurat_11 thumbnail
Michael Clarke, Shoaib Malik, and Lou Vincent 😃
coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really cant choose one!! 😳
These dayzz.....I luv AB de Viliers, he's superb!!!!!! 👏
From the list, I'd say Herchelle Gibbs, Shoaib Malik, Kaif and Collingwood!! 😛 😉
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Paul Collingwood is the best..his catches are awesome 😃