Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Jab Jab Dil Milay

amreen1409 IF-Dazzler
amreen1409
amreen1409

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Did anyone watch this drama, It was released in 2000 or 2001, it has Humayun n Sadia Imam.  I only got to see first 3 video tapes of it around 9 episodes but couldnt find it anywhere after that.. so plz if anyone has seen it can you tell what was the ending??????????

Thanks in Advance!!!
Amreen

sadaf18 Senior Member
sadaf18
sadaf18

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 8:21am | IP Logged

amreen, what can i say?! there are sooooooooo many dramas with this couple in them, that it is hard for me to keep track...why dont u give me alittle more on the story, i am sure i have seen it, i'll try to come up with something..

-sadaf

amreen1409 IF-Dazzler
amreen1409
amreen1409

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
well in the story, Humayun n Sadia loves each other but later they get to know that they both are step bro n sis... and where I stop... they just got to know about this and mystery was who the other women in their' dad's live who gave birth to one of those... 
sadaf18 Senior Member
sadaf18
sadaf18

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

o o o o i have seen it i swear!!

i saw it earlier in this year...all i can rememner is that in the end they get together...i distinctly remember the scene on the bridge, where humayoon is standing all alone and depresses about whatever is happening...then sadia runs to him like crazy and tells him that the matter has been resolved...i think humayoon was adopted by his father from a cleaning lady or something...i'll try to remember some more....

-sadaf

sadaf18 Senior Member
sadaf18
sadaf18

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Jab Jab Dil Milay

http://pakidramas.coolfreepage.com/j/jab_jab_dil.htm Starring: Humayun Saeed, Sadia Imam, Sameena Peerzada, Abid Ali, Shakeel, Gia Ali, Qaiser Khan, Shabbir Jan
Written by: Shahid Kazmi
Directed by: Barkat Ali Siddiqui
Produced by: Humayun Saeed
The play revolves around three characters; Farman (Humayun Saeed), Nausheen (Sadia Imam) and Sherry (Gia Ali), who live in Malaysia. Sherry loves Farman, while Farman and Nausheen love each other. The story starts from the point where Farman's father Azam (Abid Ali) is released from jail where he had been serving a term for a crime he had not committed. When he is released from the prison after being proven innocent, he is shown to have lost his memory.

Farman mean while has been brought up by Berganza (Shakeel) who dreams of getting his daughter Sherry married of to Farman. When Azam and Farman find out his wish, they are in a fix as to what to do as Farman likes Nausheen.. Meanwhile Nausheen's mother Samya (Sameena Peerzada) is contacted by her friend Zubair (Qaiser Khan) to write a script for his serial. She sits down to write the story of her life. Zubair is in love with her and asks Samya to marry her, which she agrees to on Nausheen's insistence, until one day she sees Azam, who resembles her husband Balaaj a lot. Shocked on seeing him, she proceeds to find out more about him but is unable to trace him again.

Meanwhile Sherry finds out that Farman loves Nausheen and so she backs off and asks her father to get Farman what he wants. Berganza goes to meet Samya and arranges Farman's and Nasuheen's wedding. When Samya and Azam meet, Samya is shocked to see that Azam is her long dead husband Balaaj whom she thought had left long time ago and had presumed to be dead. Samya now says that Farman and Nausheen cannot get married at any cost until we know who Farman's mother is.

Sherry on the other hand leaves home as she is still in love with Farman and meets Zubair who says that he will make her a star. Of course Zubair is still upset about being rejected by Samya for Azam, as he does not know the real facts and so will he use Sherry to take revenge remains to be seen. -by Gina

from: http://pakidramas.coolfreepage.com/j/jab_jab_dil.htm

-sadaf

amreen1409 IF-Dazzler
amreen1409
amreen1409

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Oh okay...!!! thanks Sadaf, this had become a big mystery here... we always tried to find the last part of this drama to know its ending! Finally its solved now Big smile thx 2 u!

Amreen
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index