Nikhil[Rudr] as main lead in Kasturi

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

Meet Kasturi

Kasturi is starting from 23 April, which will be replacing KBC 3. Balaji is now launching their new girl Praneeta Sahu through this show. The show will come on air from Monday to Thursday 9.30 PM.

Praneeta says: "I was in Delhi when I received a call from Balaji. I had auditioned just like that. Then I specially came from Delhi for a 'look' test. My parents are in Delhi. None of them belong to this field. My brother is a builder and my sister is married and also working. My father is a businessman (builder) and my mum is a housewife. So I'm from a business family. When they heard this news that I'm going to Mumbai and doing television they were surprised. But later they were ok with it"

"They never thought that I'll do television. They were aware about my theatre activities and auditions which I used to go for. But they were fine with it. However when I told them that I'm going to do this show they were surprised."

"I'm playing Kasturi, who is a middle class simple and innocent girl. They have asked us not to reveal anything more. I have done my acting workshop in Pune this year for 18 days. Bunty and Prashant had conducted this acting workshop. I'm doing Bachelor in Business Administration course. I'm studying in the second year. My exams are starting from May. So I may take leave for it. Here in Mumbai right now I'm living with my family friend. I'm hunting for a house on a rental basis. I want a house near my studio so that I can travel easily. I'm looking forward for house near Marol (Andheri). My parents are not going to shift here in Mumbai. They may visit frequently here but they will not permanently shift here in Mumbai."

"I haven't received my first payment as yet. So I haven't decided that what I am going to buy after I receive it. I'll use 70 per cent of it for my personal use and rest I'll give it to my family."

Nikhil Arya who is playing lead role in this show says: "I usually maintain complete difference between my roles. This role will be a total surprise for my audiences. I have changed my looks for this role. The characterization is also totally different. The interesting thing is that I'm playing Nikhil on screen as well.

I'm playing lead role and I'll start my shooting from tomorrow. I have signed a contract with them which require 15 days of a month. So I'm also looking forward to anchoring offers. Ekta has given me the best offer through this role. The show is replacing KBC 3, so there are chances of getting more audiences for this show. Apart from new girl Praneeta, Mahesh, Vikram Kapadia, Panchi Bohra and Rupa Ganguly are also there in this show."

Nikhil has done serials like Kesar, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Rabba Ishq Na Hove.

It is said that Amrita Singh and Sangeet Bedi are also playing important roles in this show.

http://www.indya.com/news/kasturi.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
oh wow, thanx for postin!!!!!