Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cordelia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Hkaurk22

Unfortunately Cordy, he didnt shoot her or blast her brains out (she has brains!?!?!?). She threatened him with Bani and the children..😭

yeah i just went and re-read! 😑 i wanted to see blood!!!! 😈

Hkaurk22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cordelia

yeah i just went and re-read! 😑 i wanted to see blood!!!! 😈

Me too!  A little repto bloodshed wouldnt hurt!

khrhun_sheen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hkaurk22

Unfortunately Cordy, he didnt shoot her or blast her brains out (she has brains!?!?!?). She threatened him with Bani and the children..😭

Well see why didnt he?? I wanted him to, then if Bani went to jail, so would Jai for killing Pia. Then they would have both been in jail together. Meanwhile Rano and Massi would have kicked out Karuna and Jigs.. and Rano would have taken care of the twins, and then Ranveer and Raashi would be back!

Okay its a joke... nooo jhootes!

~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

JW would have deff. shot the REPTILE is he didn't have Bani to think about. Just wait, as soon as Bani escapes the Mental Hospital -- JW will squash the REPTILE with his bare hands😑. Actually, I don't want to do it with his hands Why soil his hands, when he can squash with his feet😑?

Sonia.

klueless thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OK guys read in Kasauti forum .. seems Ronit as bajaj could die in Kasauti ..and prerna may return to Anuraag .. so dont know if Ronit will Play a cameo or an extensive role in KS
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
He's gonna be back in the show Klue.. he's gonna be PRESUMED dead.. he's not quitting the show..

and noo Prerna is not going back to anurag πŸ˜†
shahni4 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Repto actually said she doesn't love ids ---I guess nothing new as she is definitely not the motherly type!!!

How crapppy can this get...
And whats with Ronit's entry ...please no marriage with him ...just transform her....No JP marriage.....

whats with picking an outfit for the suhaag raat...she going to drug him to make him perform or what.....she is really mentally sick!!!!

Hope Bani takes the trishul and rams her good!!!

Trishul apt for the three witches!!!

Poor JB!!!

Can't even think straight anymore ---my heart hurts too much!!

Nina